Mar. 21st, 1962
Commack, Long Island, New York, USA
5' 6 1/2"
Rosie O'Donnell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pitch Perfect 2
2010 - Teenage Paparazzo
2001 - Hedwig and the Angry Inch
2000 - The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
1999 - Get Bruce!
1999 - Tarzan
1998 - Wide Awake
1996 - Beautiful Girls
1996 - A Very Brady Sequel
1996 - Harriet the Spy
1995 - Now and Then
1994 - Car 54, Where Are You?
1994 - The Flintstones
1993 - Sleepless in Seattle
1993 - Another Stakeout
1993 - Fatal Instinct
1992 - A League of Their Own
Guest TV Roles
Judge Madeline Summers
Herself - Guest
Rosie O'Donnell was born into an Irish family in Commack, Long Island. She was in the middle of 5 children. Her mother died when she was ten. She said that she watched TV nearly 24 hours a day. When she was 18, she dropped out of college and went on to do shows like "Gimme a Break!" (1981), and she produced and hosted "Stand-Up Spotlight" (1988). Now, she works on her own down-to-earth syndicated show: "The Rosie O'Donnell Show" (1996).
- Has a very big toy collection, especially McDonald's Happy Meal toys.
- Big 'Tom Cruise' (qv) fan.
- Won $20,000 on _"Star Search" (1983)_ (qv).
- Is good friends with Penny Marshall.
- Rosie's father, Edward, was a spy-camera engineer for a defense corporation.
- Has a chain of roses tattoo on her ankle.
- Appeared as a lifeline on _"Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" (1999/I)_ (qv), correctly answering the question, and helping the contestant win $32,000. She later invited the contestant onto her show, and gave him a week-long trip to London, England, UK.
- Was a VH-1 VeeJay.