Mar. 21st, 1962
Commack, Long Island, New York, USA
5' 6 1/2"
Rosie O'Donnell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Pitch Perfect 2
2010 - Teenage Paparazzo
2001 - Hedwig and the Angry Inch
2000 - The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
1999 - Get Bruce!
1999 - Tarzan
1998 - Wide Awake
1996 - Beautiful Girls
1996 - A Very Brady Sequel
1996 - Harriet the Spy
1995 - Now and Then
1994 - Car 54, Where Are You?
1994 - The Flintstones
1993 - Fatal Instinct
1993 - Sleepless in Seattle
1993 - Another Stakeout
1992 - A League of Their Own
Guest TV Roles
Judge Madeline Summers
Herself - Guest
Rosie O'Donnell was born into an Irish family in Commack, Long Island. She was in the middle of 5 children. Her mother died when she was ten. She said that she watched TV nearly 24 hours a day. When she was 18, she dropped out of college and went on to do shows like "Gimme a Break!" (1981), and she produced and hosted "Stand-Up Spotlight" (1988). Now, she works on her own down-to-earth syndicated show: "The Rosie O'Donnell Show" (1996).
- Voted most popular in her high school class.
- She is a big fan of the Harry Potter book series, and even offered to play "Molly Weasley" in _Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)_ (qv) for free.
- Rosie attended Sawmill Junior High School in Commack, New York.
- Is a third cousin to 'Bridget Moynahan' (qv) on her father's side, a fact that Rosie O'Donnell did not know until Bridget was a guest on _"The View" (1997)_ (qv).
- Has said that she will never have biological children because of a family history of alcoholism and cancer. She plans to adopt more children, and is also becoming a certified foster parent (as of December 1999).
- In 2006, she donated $5,700,000 to Katrina Relief efforts including Renaissance Village (a temporary shelter for Katrina victims), day care centers, a rehabilitation center in San Antonio, and a Habitat for Humanity sub division in Baton Rouge.
- (5 December 1999) Adopted third child, son Blake Christopher (b. November 1999)
- Is allergic to cats and horses.