Jan. 28th, 1979
London, England, UK
Rosamund Pike's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Gone Girl
2014 - Hector and the Search for Happiness
2014 - A Long Way Down
2010 - Barney's Version
2010 - Burning Palms
2009 - Surrogates
2009 - An Education
2007 - Fracture
2007 - Fugitive Pieces
2005 - Pride & Prejudice
2005 - Doom
2004 - The Libertine
2002 - Die Another Day
Guest TV Roles
Rosamund Mary E. Pike (born 27 January 1979) is an English actress. Her film roles include villainous Bond girl Miranda Frost in Die Another Day; Jane Bennet in Pride and Prejudice; Maggie Greer in Surrogates and Helen in An Education.
- Went to the same school as famous Irish writer 'Iris Murdoch' (qv).
- (June 2008) FiancÚ 'Joe Wright (IV)' (qv) called off their engagement shortly before their wedding. The wedding invitations were already sent out.
- Won the Award for Best Debut at the 2003 Empire Awards for her performance as Miranda Frost in _Die Another Day (2002)_ (qv).
- An anagram of her name is 'A Supremo Kind'.
- She was friends with 'Chelsea Clinton' (qv) while at Wadham College, Oxford. Not only are they both the same height (5' 9"), they are both fluent in German, and they are both only children.
- Went to school in Bristol, England, UK.
- Plays the piano and cello.
- The age difference between herself and 'Halle Berry' (qv) in _Die Another Day (2002)_ (qv) - 12 years and 5 months - is the greatest age difference between two Bond girls in one film since 'Alison Doody' (qv) and 'Grace Jones (I)' (qv) - a difference of 18 years - in _A View to a Kill (1985)_ (qv).