Jan. 28th, 1979
London, England, UK
Rosamund Pike's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Gone Girl
2014 - Hector and the Search for Happiness
2014 - A Long Way Down
2010 - Barney's Version
2010 - Burning Palms
2009 - Surrogates
2009 - An Education
2007 - Fracture
2007 - Fugitive Pieces
2005 - Pride & Prejudice
2005 - Doom
2004 - The Libertine
2002 - Die Another Day
Guest TV Roles
Rosamund Mary E. Pike (born 27 January 1979) is an English actress. Her film roles include villainous Bond girl Miranda Frost in Die Another Day; Jane Bennet in Pride and Prejudice; Maggie Greer in Surrogates and Helen in An Education.
- Went to school in Bristol, England, UK.
- Went to the same school as famous Irish writer 'Iris Murdoch' (qv).
- An anagram of her name is 'A Supremo Kind'.
- She was friends with 'Chelsea Clinton' (qv) while at Wadham College, Oxford. Not only are they both the same height (5' 9"), they are both fluent in German, and they are both only children.
- Graduated with a 2:1 (upper second class degree = 2nd Honors = Magna Cum Laude) in English Literature from Oxford University's Wadham College.
- Plays the piano and cello.
- Won the Award for Best Debut at the 2003 Empire Awards for her performance as Miranda Frost in _Die Another Day (2002)_ (qv).
- Can also speak French and German.