Feb. 28th, 1972
Syracuse, New York, USA
Rory Cochrane's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Passion Play
2009 - Public Enemies
2006 - Right at Your Door
2006 - A Scanner Darkly
2002 - Hart's War
1999 - Flawless
1995 - Empire Records
1994 - Love and a .45
1993 - Dazed and Confused
1991 - A Kiss Before Dying
Guest TV Roles[Complete List]
Rory Cochrane was born in New York on February 28, 1972, but spent his childhood in England. He then returned to the United States and was educated in New York City and trained in the drama department of NYC's LaGuardia High School of Performing Arts. His first roles included a part in a docudrama about drugs on "Saturday Night with Connie Chung" (1989) in 1989 and an appearance in an episode of "H.E.L.P." (1990) in 1990. He then made his film debut (with about fifteen seconds screen time) in A Kiss Before Dying (1991), followed by his first substantial role as Jeff Goldblum's son in Fathers & Sons (1992).
- Best known for his roles in Dazed and Confused, CSI:Miami, Hart's War, The Company, and A Scanner Darkly.
- Son of actress 'Nicki Cochrane' (qv).
- His father is Irish and his mother is Indian.
- Lived with actress 'Renée Zellweger' (qv) for four years.
- Moved from Syracuse, New York to England, when he was 3 months old.