Sep. 6th, 1943
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, UK
Roger Waters' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has been married three times, first to Judy Trim from 1969-1975, then to Carolyne Christie from 1976-1992, with whom he has two children, son Harry and daughter India, and finally to Priscilla Phillips from 1992-2001, with whom he has one child. His daughter India is a model, and son Harry tours with his dad as a keyboard player.
- After leaving Pink Floyd, he sued, unsuccessfully, to prevent the remaining members from using the name.
- Pink Floyd were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame for their outstanding contribution to British music and integral part of British music culture. (16 November 2005).
- 2005 - engaged to waitress Laurie Durning
- Pink Floyd's album "A Saucerful of Secrets" is featured on the sleeve of rock band Marillion's album "Script for a Jester's Tear" (released in 1983).
- Is a huge fan of John Lennon, and cites "Isolation" as one of his favorite songs of all time. He played on a Lennon tribute show in 1985 performing "Across the Universe" with bassist Andy Fairweather-Low.
- Lives in New York City.
- (March 2003) His 1987 solo album "Radio K.A.O.S." came 24th on Classic Rock Magazine's list of the 30 greatest concept albums of all time.