Sep. 6th, 1943
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, UK
Roger Waters' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - 12-12-12
Guest TV Roles
Himself (segment "Roger Waters")
- (March 2003) Pink Floyd's 1973 album "Dark Side of the Moon" topped Classic Rock Magazine's list of the 30 greatest concept albums of all time. Their 1979 album "The Wall" came tenth and their 1983 album "The Final Cut" came 21st on the list.
- (March 2003) His 1987 solo album "Radio K.A.O.S." came 24th on Classic Rock Magazine's list of the 30 greatest concept albums of all time.
- Attended the Regent Street Polytechnic School of Architecture, where he met fellow band mates Richard Wright, and Nick Mason.
- 2005 - engaged to waitress Laurie Durning
- Is a huge fan of John Lennon, and cites "Isolation" as one of his favorite songs of all time. He played on a Lennon tribute show in 1985 performing "Across the Universe" with bassist Andy Fairweather-Low.
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (as a member of Pink Floyd) in 1996.
- Has been married three times, first to Judy Trim from 1969-1975, then to Carolyne Christie from 1976-1992, with whom he has two children, son Harry and daughter India, and finally to Priscilla Phillips from 1992-2001, with whom he has one child. His daughter India is a model, and son Harry tours with his dad as a keyboard player.
- Lives in New York City.