Jun. 18th, 1942
Urbana, Illinois, USA
Roger Ebert's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Biography/bibliography in: "Contemporary Authors." New Revision Series, volume 151, pages 132-135. Farmington Hills, MI: Thomson Gale, 2006.
- Wrote his review of _Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties (2006)_ (qv) in first person as Garfield.
- His top ten films of all time are: _The General (1926)_ (qv), _Citizen Kane (1941)_ (qv), _Tôkyô monogatari (1953)_ (qv) ("Tokyo Story "), _Vertigo (1958)_ (qv), _La dolce vita (1960)_ (qv), _2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)_ (qv), _Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes (1972)_ (qv) ("Aguirre: The Wrath of God"), _Apocalypse Now (1979)_ (qv), _Raging Bull (1980)_ (qv) and _"Dekalog" (1989)_ (qv).
- Has an extensive collection of cartoon character toys, dolls and action figures.
- He was an only child.
- Hobbies: walking, reading, travel, sketching, cosmology, Darwinism.
- Says that his favorite actress of all time is 'Ingrid Bergman (I)' (qv).
- He has a step-daughter, Sonia, and 3 step-grandchildren.