Dec. 18th, 1964
Hexham, Northumberland, England, UK
Robson Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Robson Golightly Green was born on 18 December 1964 in Hexham, Northumberland, England, to Robson & Ann Green. He has two sisters, Dawn & Joanna; a wife, Vanya Seager; and a son (born in 2000). He began his TV/film career on "Casualty" (1989)_ as hospital porter Jimmy Powell. He then appeared in "Soldier Soldier" (1991)as Fuisller Dave Tucker. He & partner Jerome Flynn's record "Unchained Melody/White Cliffs of Dover" sold more than 1.9 million copies in the UK; the duo won Top Album & Top Single at the 1996 Music Week Awards in England. They formed Clapp Trapp Productions & starred in "Ain't Misbehavin." Green and his business partner, Sandra Jobling, formed Coastal Productions. His nephew Daymon Britton is also an actor. Green's intro to US audiences came in the "Masterpiece Theatre" (1971) presentation of "Reckless" (1997). He is a fan of Newcastle United Football team, long-distance running, & Italian & Thai foods.
- Was once a professional boxer.
- Was considered for a role in "Road To Perdition" (2002).
- Was a guitarist and singer in a band called "The Workie Tickets"
- Robson and his girlfriend, former model Vanya Seager, became parents to a son called Taylor Robson Green, born on 29 April 2000.
- 1996 Music Week Awards for Top Single & Album ("Unchained Melody/White Cliffs of Dover" with Jerome Flynn)
- Met his wife Vanya when she was working as an assistant for Simon Cowell, who was producing Robson and Jerome's version of hit Unchained Melody.
Related sites for this celeb