Oct. 27th, 1953
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Robert Picardo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Graduated from Yale University. Wanted to be an actor, but parents initially weren't supportive. This changed when in college he sang in Leonard Bernstein's Mass, and Bernstein himself saw Picardo and told him he should pursue being an actor. The young Picardo asked Bernstein to tell that to his parents, which the great composer did, thereby changing their minds. Picardo started as a noted stage actor, appearing in Gemini on Broadway, among others.
- Is an accomplished singer and has put out a CD of parody songs.
- Has appeared in episodes of two different series entitled "Prototype": _"Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)_ (qv) and _"Stargate SG-1" (1997)_ (qv).
- Is a fan of _"Stargate SG-1" (1997)_ (qv) on which he plays the recurring character of Agent Richard Woolsey.
- From the East Falls section of Philadelphia
- Graduate of Penn Charter School, class of 1971
- Spoke the final line of the 'Stargate Atlantis' series.
- The real name of the family was Picardi, changed by his father.
- Has appeared in episodes of two different series entitled "The Gift" and "One Small Step": _"China Beach" (1988)_ (qv) and _"Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)_ (qv).