Jan. 12th, 1965
Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Rob Zombie's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Is close friends with his hero, 'Alice Cooper (I)' (qv).
- Avoids doing casting himself or even giving himself cameos in any of his films. He has said that, as a director, he doesn't feel comfortable in front of the camera and generally feels that directors should focus on directing rather than being in the film.
- Has many tattoos and designed most of them.
- Directs all his own music videos.
- Although his films tend to be very violent, he is a bigger fan of the horror films of the 30s and 40s than the later, more violent ones.
- Loves horror movies.
- Member of the unofficial "Splat Pack," a term coined by film historian Alan Jones in Total Film magazine for the modern wave of directors making brutally violent horror films. The other "Splat Pack" members are 'Alexandre Aja' (qv), 'Darren Lynn Bousman' (qv), 'Neil Marshall (I)' (qv), 'Greg Mclean' (qv), 'Eli Roth' (qv), 'James Wan' (qv) & 'Leigh Whannell' (qv).
- Owns the "Zombie A Go Go" record label.