Oct. 31st, 1963
San Francisco, California, USA
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
- Born on the same day as actor 'Dermot Mulroney' (qv).
-  Was an emergency guest on _"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)_ (qv) when 'Charlie Sheen (I)' (qv) suddenly canceled on the day he was scheduled. Schneider was in the adjacent studio taping _"Men Behaving Badly" (1996)_ (qv) when he gladly accepted the request to take Sheen's place on very short notice.
- (1995) Dated former NBC press representative Jill Barron.
- Spends many of his evenings hanging out with his pals working on scripts.
- Is good friends with actor 'Adam Sandler (I)' (qv).
- Has a collection of Hawaiian shirts.
- His mother, 'Pilar Schneider' (qv), is a former kindergarten teacher who now presides over the town school board.
- Likes to wear 1970s clothes.