Feb. 4th, 1971
Weymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Rob Corddry's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Daughter Sloane Sullivan Corddry was born on July 3 2006 in New York City.
- He has become one of the most popular and most-used of "The Daily Show" correspondents. More so than other interviewers on that show, he almost always embarrasses or insults the subjects of his stories.
- Brother of 'Nathan Corddry' (qv)
- His real-life wife, Sandra, appeared in a sketch with about him becoming obsessed about having a threesome.
- Member of Theta Chi Fraternity (Theta Chapter, University of Massachusetts)