May. 12th, 1977
Encino, California, USA
Rebecca Herbst's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Becky has been in over 60 national commercials. She has been many TV shows including "Highway to Heaven," "L.A. Law," "Beverly Hills, 90210," "Step By Step," "Boy Meets World," "Sister Sister" and "Days of our Lives". She had a recurring role of Kristen on "Brotherly Love." Becky has been seen recently on "Space Cases" as Suzee before landing the role as Elizabeth "Lizzie" Webber on "General Hospital". At the age of 16, Becky had to make a choice between having a career as a competitive ice-skater or being an actress. Becky resides in Los Angeles near her family.
- Dated 'Johnny Lindesmith', a photographer's assistant.
- Is afraid of heights.
- Speaks German.
- Sister, Jennifer (b. 1975) is a law student at Pepperdine University. 1999
- Herbst (pronounced herpst) is the German word for Autumn.
- Daughter, Ella Bailey, born on April 12, 2004. Second child with husband, Michael Saucedo.
- Was engaged to 'Johnny Lindesmith'.
- Parents, Debbie and Wayne, run an Internet shopping site.