Aug. 12th, 1978
Houston, Texas, USA
Rebecca Chaney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Mother's Little Helpers
2007 - The Death and Life of Bobby Z
1999 - The Underground Comedy Movie
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was raised mainly in Texas, before relocating to Los Angeles.
- Born in a hallway on a Hilton Hotel on the Texas state line at 11:58 pm.
- Has a dog named Mugz.
- Engaged to director John Herzfeld. June 2008.
- Won best director and best actor for Waste Land 2007. A film she wrote, directed, acted in, and produced.
- Father had a military career and was awarded the Purple Heart.
- Mother was an Opera singer.
- Is a certified second degree black belt in Tae Kwon DO.
Related sites for this celeb