Aug. 12th, 1978
Houston, Texas, USA
Rebecca Chaney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Father had a military career and was awarded the Purple Heart.
- Has a dog named Mugz.
- Born in a hallway on a Hilton Hotel on the Texas state line at 11:58 pm.
- Is the grand-niece of legendary actor Lon Chaney.
- Won best director and best actor for Waste Land 2007. A film she wrote, directed, acted in, and produced.
- Engaged to director John Herzfeld. June 2008.
- Was a model at 13 years of age.
- Was raised mainly in Texas, before relocating to Los Angeles.
Related sites for this celeb