Apr. 9th, 1978
London, England, UK
Rachel Stevens' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
2005 - Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
2004 - Suzie Gold
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Performer
Herself - Guest
Herself - S Club 7
Rachel was born 9 April 1978 in London. Rachel started drama school at the age of 5. At 15 she was picked from 5000 people to win a modelling competition organised by Just 17 magazine. She did some modelling work and she then went to the London School of Fashion to study the fashion business. She got a diploma and then moved into fashion PR. Then at age 21 she joined the pop group S Club 7.
- With the end of S Club 7, Miss Stevens has signed a four-album solo deal with Polydor Records and has agreed to become a spokesmodel for Pretty Polly tights and hosiery.
- Voted #3 Sexiest Women in FHM 2003.
- Voted #2 Sexiest Women in FHM 2001.
- Voted #2 Sexiest Women in FHM 2004.
- The song 'Fit but Don't you Know It' by Mike Skinner and The Streets is based on her.
- Was a professional model before joining Sclub7.
- Voted #2 Sexiest Women in FHM 2002.
- Won a Glammy Award at the British Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards held in Berkeley Square Gardens, London, England on June 7, 2005. She won for Woman of the Year.