Apr. 9th, 1978
London, England, UK
Rachel Stevens' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Rachel was born 9 April 1978 in London. Rachel started drama school at the age of 5. At 15 she was picked from 5000 people to win a modelling competition organised by Just 17 magazine. She did some modelling work and she then went to the London School of Fashion to study the fashion business. She got a diploma and then moved into fashion PR. Then at age 21 she joined the pop group S Club 7.
- With the end of S Club 7, Miss Stevens has signed a four-album solo deal with Polydor Records and has agreed to become a spokesmodel for Pretty Polly tights and hosiery.
- Voted #2 Sexiest Women in FHM 2004.
- Won a Glammy Award at the British Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards held in Berkeley Square Gardens, London, England on June 7, 2005. She won for Woman of the Year.
- Split from her fiancÚ, 'Jeremy Edwards (I)' (qv), in January 2004. A statement issued by the couple said "Sometimes things just don't work out no matter how hard you try. We still care for each other and are great friends and although it is very sad, we know that our decision is the right one."
- (14 November 2004) Took part in the Band Aid 20 re-recording of "Do They Know It's Christmas?".
- Voted #2 Sexiest Women in FHM 2001.
- The song 'Fit but Don't you Know It' by Mike Skinner and The Streets is based on her.
- Voted #3 Sexiest Women in FHM 2003.