Apr. 9th, 1978
London, England, UK
Rachel Stevens' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
2005 - Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
2004 - Suzie Gold
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Performer
Herself - Guest
Herself - S Club 7
Rachel was born 9 April 1978 in London. Rachel started drama school at the age of 5. At 15 she was picked from 5000 people to win a modelling competition organised by Just 17 magazine. She did some modelling work and she then went to the London School of Fashion to study the fashion business. She got a diploma and then moved into fashion PR. Then at age 21 she joined the pop group S Club 7.
- The song 'Fit but Don't you Know It' by Mike Skinner and The Streets is based on her.
- (14 November 2004) Took part in the Band Aid 20 re-recording of "Do They Know It's Christmas?".
- With the end of S Club 7, Miss Stevens has signed a four-album solo deal with Polydor Records and has agreed to become a spokesmodel for Pretty Polly tights and hosiery.
- Voted #3 Sexiest Women in FHM 2003.
- Won a Glammy Award at the British Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards held in Berkeley Square Gardens, London, England on June 7, 2005. She won for Woman of the Year.
- Voted #2 Sexiest Women in FHM 2001.
- Split from her fiancÚ, 'Jeremy Edwards (I)' (qv), in January 2004. A statement issued by the couple said "Sometimes things just don't work out no matter how hard you try. We still care for each other and are great friends and although it is very sad, we know that our decision is the right one."
- Was a professional model before joining Sclub7.