Sep. 9th, 1969
Auckland, New Zealand
Rachel Hunter (i)'s Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - The Brazen Bull
2007 - 7-10 Split
2006 - The Benchwarmers
2001 - Rock Star
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Has a tattoo on her lower back of the bee logo for her production company, Bee Knees
- Started modeling at age 16 and quit in 1994 to start studying acting.
- Was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model in the late 80s.
- Has two children with 'Rod Stewart (I)' (qv) - Renee (b. 1993) and Liam (b. 1995).
- One of the top fashion models of the 1980s.
- Measurements: 36C/D-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her engagement to Canadian hockey star Jarret Stoll, 27, has been broken off by him. They became engaged in 2008 after dating two years [June 24, 2009].