Sep. 9th, 1969
Auckland, New Zealand
Rachel Hunter (i)'s Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- When she was 17 she was asked by Playboy to pose for them. She felt she was too young at the time so she turned the offer down. In the pictorial she did in 2004, she was paid $1.8 million US. The pictures will be featured in a special music edition for later in 2004. She will only pose topless.
- Has two children with 'Rod Stewart (I)' (qv) - Renee (b. 1993) and Liam (b. 1995).
- Her engagement to Canadian hockey star Jarret Stoll, 27, has been broken off by him. They became engaged in 2008 after dating two years [June 24, 2009].
- Has a tattoo on her lower back of the bee logo for her production company, Bee Knees
- Measurements: 36C/D-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- One of the top fashion models of the 1980s.
- Was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model in the late 80s.