Rachel Hunter (i)
Sep. 9th, 1969
Auckland, New Zealand
Rachel Hunter (i)'s Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - 7-10 Split
2006 - The Benchwarmers
2001 - Rock Star
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Guest
[no bio found]
- Has a tattoo on her lower back of the bee logo for her production company, Bee Knees
- Was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model in the late 80s.
- Ambassador to The Born Free Foundation. Established The Rachel Hunter Lowland Gorilla Fund.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Measurements: 36C/D-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- One of the top fashion models of the 1980s.
- Her engagement to Canadian hockey star Jarret Stoll, 27, has been broken off by him. They became engaged in 2008 after dating two years [June 24, 2009].
- Has two children with 'Rod Stewart (I)' (qv) - Renee (b. 1993) and Liam (b. 1995).