Sep. 9th, 1969
Auckland, New Zealand
Rachel Hunter (i)'s Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - 7-10 Split
2006 - The Benchwarmers
2001 - Rock Star
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Guest
- Started modeling at age 16 and quit in 1994 to start studying acting.
- Ambassador to The Born Free Foundation. Established The Rachel Hunter Lowland Gorilla Fund.
- When she was 17 she was asked by Playboy to pose for them. She felt she was too young at the time so she turned the offer down. In the pictorial she did in 2004, she was paid $1.8 million US. The pictures will be featured in a special music edition for later in 2004. She will only pose topless.
- Measurements: 36C/D-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model in the late 80s.
- Her engagement to Canadian hockey star Jarret Stoll, 27, has been broken off by him. They became engaged in 2008 after dating two years [June 24, 2009].
- One of the top fashion models of the 1980s.
- Has a tattoo on her lower back of the bee logo for her production company, Bee Knees