Aug. 25th, 1981
Los Angeles, California, USA
Rachel Bilson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - New York, I Love You
2008 - Jumper
2006 - The Last Kiss
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Gum Chewing Girl
Herself - Panelist
Rachel Bilson (born August 25, 1981) and raised in Los Angeles, to Janice (Stango) and Danny Bilson. Her father is Ashkenazi Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent. She began acting while still at Notre Dame High School. She graduated high school in 1999 and went to Grossmont College but dropped out after a year and was encouraged to pursue a career in acting by her father, himself a writer, director and producer.
She worked in commercials and landed a few one-off roles in high profile TV shows before landing the part of Summer Roberts in the hit TV series The O.C. (2003), establishing herself as a household name.
- Niece of 'Julie Ahlberg' (qv)
- Met boyfriend 'Hayden Christensen' (qv) on the set of _Jumper (2008)_ (qv).
- Is an Italian-American.
- Has a passion for basketball and is a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Daughter of writer/director 'Danny Bilson' (qv) and stepdaughter of 'Heather Medway' (qv).
- Is a fan of fashion. Her favourite designers are 'Stella McCartney' (qv) and 'Coco Chanel' (qv).
- Great-granddaughter of 'George Bilson' (qv) and 'Hattie Bilson' (qv)
- Graduated from Notre Dame High School in 1999