Aug. 25th, 1981
Los Angeles, California, USA
Rachel Bilson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - American Heist
2013 - The To Do List
2010 - Waiting for Forever
2008 - Jumper
2006 - The Last Kiss
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Celebrity Player
Herself - Guest Judge
Gum Chewing Girl
Rachel Bilson (born August 25, 1981) and raised in Los Angeles, to Janice (Stango) and Danny Bilson. Her father is Ashkenazi Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent. She began acting while still at Notre Dame High School. She graduated high school in 1999 and went to Grossmont College but dropped out after a year and was encouraged to pursue a career in acting by her father, himself a writer, director and producer.
She worked in commercials and landed a few one-off roles in high profile TV shows before landing the part of Summer Roberts in the hit TV series The O.C. (2003), establishing herself as a household name.
- She has a passion for shoes and loves to shop at Target.
- Niece of 'Julie Ahlberg' (qv)
- Engaged to 'Hayden Christensen' (qv) [February 23, 2009].
- Is a fan of fashion. Her favourite designers are 'Stella McCartney' (qv) and 'Coco Chanel' (qv).
- Ranked #28 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Measures a 34C bustline. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Participated in stage productions of "Bye Bye Birdie," "Once Upon A Mattress" and "The Crucible."
- Her favorite animal are pigs; she will not eat any pork products.