Aug. 25th, 1981
Los Angeles, California, USA
Rachel Bilson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - American Heist
2013 - The To Do List
2010 - Waiting for Forever
2008 - Jumper
2006 - The Last Kiss
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Gum Chewing Girl
Herself - Panelist
Rachel Bilson (born August 25, 1981) and raised in Los Angeles, to Janice (Stango) and Danny Bilson. Her father is Ashkenazi Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent. She began acting while still at Notre Dame High School. She graduated high school in 1999 and went to Grossmont College but dropped out after a year and was encouraged to pursue a career in acting by her father, himself a writer, director and producer.
She worked in commercials and landed a few one-off roles in high profile TV shows before landing the part of Summer Roberts in the hit TV series The O.C. (2003), establishing herself as a household name.
- She likes to collect vintage shoes and purses.
- Daughter of writer/director 'Danny Bilson' (qv) and stepdaughter of 'Heather Medway' (qv).
- Is an Italian-American.
- Is a fan of fashion. Her favourite designers are 'Stella McCartney' (qv) and 'Coco Chanel' (qv).
- Resides in a two-bedroom condo in Hollywood Hills that has been in her family for years with her best friend.
- Great-granddaughter of 'George Bilson' (qv) and 'Hattie Bilson' (qv)
- Niece of 'Julie Ahlberg' (qv)
- Some of her favorite actors include 'Kate Winslet' (qv), 'Johnny Depp' (qv), 'Audrey Hepburn' (qv), and 'Woody Allen' (qv).