Aug. 25th, 1981
Los Angeles, California, USA
Rachel Bilson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Rachel Bilson (born August 25, 1981) and raised in Los Angeles, to Janice (Stango) and Danny Bilson. Her father is Ashkenazi Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent. She began acting while still at Notre Dame High School. She graduated high school in 1999 and went to Grossmont College but dropped out after a year and was encouraged to pursue a career in acting by her father, himself a writer, director and producer.
She worked in commercials and landed a few one-off roles in high profile TV shows before landing the part of Summer Roberts in the hit TV series The O.C. (2003), establishing herself as a household name.
- Ranked #39 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Is the spokesperson for Bongo jeans.
- Measures a 34C bustline. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Attended the same high school as 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), but was a grade ahead of her.
- Is a fan of fashion. Her favourite designers are 'Stella McCartney' (qv) and 'Coco Chanel' (qv).
- Some of her favorite actors include 'Kate Winslet' (qv), 'Johnny Depp' (qv), 'Audrey Hepburn' (qv), and 'Woody Allen' (qv).
- Met boyfriend 'Hayden Christensen' (qv) on the set of _Jumper (2008)_ (qv).
- Split from her boyfriend of over two years, her _"The O.C." (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Adam Brody (I)' (qv).