Aug. 25th, 1981
Los Angeles, California, USA
Rachel Bilson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Jumper
2006 - The Last Kiss
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Rachel Bilson (born August 25, 1981) and raised in Los Angeles, to Janice (Stango) and Danny Bilson. Her father is Ashkenazi Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent. She began acting while still at Notre Dame High School. She graduated high school in 1999 and went to Grossmont College but dropped out after a year and was encouraged to pursue a career in acting by her father, himself a writer, director and producer.
She worked in commercials and landed a few one-off roles in high profile TV shows before landing the part of Summer Roberts in the hit TV series The O.C. (2003), establishing herself as a household name.
- Graduated from Notre Dame High School in 1999
- Daughter of writer/director 'Danny Bilson' (qv) and stepdaughter of 'Heather Medway' (qv).
- Attended the same high school as 'Kirsten Dunst' (qv), but was a grade ahead of her.
- Attended the same high school as American Idol star 'Katharine McPhee (I)' (qv)
- She has a younger step-sister (born 2001).
- Measures a 34C bustline. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Is a fan of fashion. Her favourite designers are 'Stella McCartney' (qv) and 'Coco Chanel' (qv).
- Great-granddaughter of 'George Bilson' (qv) and 'Hattie Bilson' (qv)