Aug. 25th, 1968
Glens Falls, New York, USA
Rachael Ray's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Lives in the Adirondacks with her husband, mother, a dog, a cat and two fishes. Has a younger brother named Emmanuel (Manny) and an older sister named Maria. Moved to upstate New York when she was in first grade. At one time her family owned several restaurants called the Carvery in and around Falmouth and Mashpee, Massachusetts.
After college, she worked as candy manager at Macy's Marketplace in New York. She was promoted to the fresh food section, then left Macy's and became a chef and buyer at a gourmet store. She moved out of the New York City and while working in a shop in Albany. She held cooking lessons in the store and caught the attention of a local television station. The station began cooking segments which later became "30 Minute Meals" (2001) . She has authored several cookbooks including Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals and The Open House Cookbook. She garnered national attention from a segment on the "Today" (1952) show during a blizzard.
- Named #71 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Boston Red Sox fan.
- Was once a manager at Mr. Brown's Pub in the 5-star Sagamore Hotel in the Adirondacks.
- Has a magazine called Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Engaged to musician 'John M. Cusimano' (qv) - wedding in September 2005.
- Pasta carbonara has a special place in Rachael's and her husband's heart. She made it for the first birthday of his that they spent together.
- Has a plaque in her home that reads, "'Martha Stewart (II)' (qv) doesn't live here".
- She has a pit bull named Isaboo (nicknamed Boo) and goldfish named Jaws and Orca.