Mar. 14th, 1933
Chicago, Illinois, USA
5' 6 1/2"
Quincy Jones' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Keep on Keepin' On
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
1999 - Fantasia/2000
1978 - The Wiz
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Music Producer (segment "Ray Charles")
Himself - Guest
- Born at 8:40pm-CST
- Awarded the Polar Music Prize, the Royal Swedish Academy of Music Award, in 1994.
- (1991-1997) Lived with 'Nastassja Kinski' (qv). 1 daughter, Kenya Julia Miambi Sarah Jones (b.1993).
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 1500 Vine Street in Hollywood, California.
- Recipient of 26 Grammys, which is currently more than any living recording artist (Sir 'Georg Solti' (qv) holds the all-time record with 31 Grammys.)
- Shares a birthday with 'Mercedes McNab' (qv), 'Taylor Hanson' (qv), 'Kylie Tyndall' (qv) and 'Keaton Tyndall' (qv), 'Chris Klein (I)' (qv), & 'Michael Caine (I)' (qv)
- At 17, he began his career playing trumpet and arranging for 'Lionel Hampton' (qv), and later 'Count Basie' (qv), 'Frank Sinatra' (qv), 'Dinah Washington' (qv), 'Sarah Vaughan (I)' (qv), 'Dizzy Gillespie' (qv), and 'Peggy Lee (I)' (qv).
- Godfather of 'Nicole Richie' (qv).