May. 24th, 1945
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Priscilla Presley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1994 - Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
1990 - The Adventures of Ford Fairlane
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Meg Saulter
Priscilla Presley's stepfather was an Air Force officer stationed in West Germany when as a teenager she met Elvis Presley in 1959, then four years into his meteoric career in rock and roll and serving with the U.S. Army. After an eight-year courtship, she married him on 1 May 1967. As their marriage was winding down, she began studying karate and acting. After his death she went into business and began work in movies and TV, notably playing the part of Jenna Wade (1983-88) in the very successful series "Dallas" (1978). She more recently established herself as Jane Spencer in the "Naked Gun" (The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988)) movies.
- Former live-in love 'Marco Garibaldi' (qv) is just 2 years older than Priscilla's former son-in-law, 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv).
- Made an uncredited cameo in _Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)_ (qv).
- Turned down the part as one of the "angels" in the TV series _"Charlie's Angels" (1976)_ (qv).
- Lived with 'Michael Edwards (I)' (qv) from 1978 to 1984. He later wrote a book about their relationship titled "Priscilla, Elvis & Me" (the title is a parody of Priscilla's own memoir, "Elvis and Me").
- Served as chairman of the board for Elvis Presley Enterprises from 1982 until their daughter 'Lisa Marie Presley' (qv) took over in 1998.
- Has regular chemical peels to get rid of wrinkles and brown spots.
- Had a brief affair with 'Richard Gere' (qv) in 1983.
- Received a honorary degree (doctor of humanities) from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee (1998)