Sep. 1st, 1950
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
Phil McGraw's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
He earned his doctorate degree in psychology from the University of North Texas . In 1980 he founded Courtroom Sciences, Inc., a full-service trial sciences firm. As president of CSI, he has traveled extensively throughout the United States, Europe and the Far East consulting with clients including Fortune 500 companies, major networks and airlines. He has also conducted seminars on life strategies and goal acquisition for tens of thousands of participants from the general public and corporate America.
His relationship columns appear in each monthly issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. He has written three books - "Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters", "Relationship Rescue", and "Family First".
- Has two younger sisters & an older sister, Deana.
- In 2004 the children's TV series _"Sesame Street" (1969)_ (qv) introduced the puppet "Dr. Feel" in his honor.
- Two sons, 'Jay McGraw' (qv) (b. 1979) & Jordan (b. 1986)
- Graduated from Shawnee Mission North High School in Overland Park, Kansas.
- In 2006, he donated $1 million to the Dr. Phil McGraw Foundation.
- With the start of his TV show _"Dr. Phil" (2002)_ (qv), he and his wife and son, Robin and Jordan, moved to Beverly Hills, purchasing a $7 million mansion. His son Jay is in law school at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
- M.S.  & PhD  graduate of University of North Texas [UNT] in Denton, Texas.
- Father-in-law of 'Erica Dahm' (qv).