Sep. 1st, 1950
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
Phil McGraw's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Love the Beast
2006 - Scary Movie 4
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
He earned his doctorate degree in psychology from the University of North Texas . In 1980 he founded Courtroom Sciences, Inc., a full-service trial sciences firm. As president of CSI, he has traveled extensively throughout the United States, Europe and the Far East consulting with clients including Fortune 500 companies, major networks and airlines. He has also conducted seminars on life strategies and goal acquisition for tens of thousands of participants from the general public and corporate America.
His relationship columns appear in each monthly issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. He has written three books - "Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters", "Relationship Rescue", and "Family First".
- With the start of his TV show _"Dr. Phil" (2002)_ (qv), he and his wife and son, Robin and Jordan, moved to Beverly Hills, purchasing a $7 million mansion. His son Jay is in law school at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $30 million.
- In 2006, he donated $1 million to the Dr. Phil McGraw Foundation.
- Resides in Los Angeles.
- Father-in-law of 'Erica Dahm' (qv).
- M.S.  & PhD  graduate of University of North Texas [UNT] in Denton, Texas.
- Two sons, 'Jay McGraw' (qv) (b. 1979) & Jordan (b. 1986)
- Has two younger sisters & an older sister, Deana.