Mar. 24th, 1976
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
6' 5 1/2"
Peyton Manning's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Indianapolis Colts Quarterback
Himself - Broncos quarterback
- Led the Indianapolis Colts to their first NFL championship since the 1970 season, to beat the Chicago Bears 29-17 in Super Bowl XLI. Was named Super Bowl MVP. .
- Good friends with Country Music Super Star 'Kenny Chesney' (qv).
- Considered one of the smartest players in the NFL.
- Brother of New York Giants QB 'Eli Manning' (qv).
- Wears #18, in part, as a tribute to his older brother Cooper, who wore the number in high school but had his career cut short by injuries.
- Chosen with the first pick of the 1998 NFL draft by the Indianapolis Colts.
- Hosted Saturday Night Live on March 24, 2007 on his 31st birthday.
- Son of former NFL quarterback 'Archie Manning' (qv).