Mar. 24th, 1976
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
6' 5 1/2"
Peyton Manning's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Indianapolis Colts Quarterback
Himself - Broncos quarterback
- Good friends with Country Music Super Star 'Kenny Chesney' (qv).
- Chosen with the first pick of the 1998 NFL draft by the Indianapolis Colts.
- Son of former NFL quarterback 'Archie Manning' (qv).
- Frequently calls audibles at the line (meaning that he'll change a play at the line if he sees that the play won't work against the defensive scheme he sees).
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in speech communication in three years, but chose to return to Tennessee for a fourth year (and also to work on his master's degree).
- Was in the audience, and was on video cheering when his brother Eli led The New York Giants to their Super Bowl XLII victory in 2008.
- Led the Indianapolis Colts to their first NFL championship since the 1970 season, to beat the Chicago Bears 29-17 in Super Bowl XLI. Was named Super Bowl MVP. .
- Considered one of the smartest players in the NFL.