Mar. 24th, 1976
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
6' 5 1/2"
Peyton Manning's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Indianapolis Colts Quarterback
Himself - Broncos quarterback
- NFL's co-MVP during the 2003 regular season, splitting the award with the Tennessee Titans' Steve McNair.
- Wears #18, in part, as a tribute to his older brother Cooper, who wore the number in high school but had his career cut short by injuries.
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in speech communication in three years, but chose to return to Tennessee for a fourth year (and also to work on his master's degree).
- Frequently calls audibles at the line (meaning that he'll change a play at the line if he sees that the play won't work against the defensive scheme he sees).
- Chosen with the first pick of the 1998 NFL draft by the Indianapolis Colts.
- Considered one of the smartest players in the NFL.
- Broke the record by 'Dan Marino' (qv) for most regular-season touchdown passes with 49 (27 December 2004).
- Brother of New York Giants QB 'Eli Manning' (qv).