Mar. 24th, 1976
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
6' 5 1/2"
Peyton Manning's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Considered one of the smartest players in the NFL.
- Chosen with the first pick of the 1998 NFL draft by the Indianapolis Colts.
- Hosted Saturday Night Live on March 24, 2007 on his 31st birthday.
- Led the Indianapolis Colts to their first NFL championship since the 1970 season, to beat the Chicago Bears 29-17 in Super Bowl XLI. Was named Super Bowl MVP. .
- On September 10, 2006 Peyton and his younger brother Eli made NFL history because it was the first time in NFL History two brothers who play starting quarterback play against one other.
- NFL's co-MVP during the 2003 regular season, splitting the award with the Tennessee Titans' Steve McNair.
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in speech communication in three years, but chose to return to Tennessee for a fourth year (and also to work on his master's degree).
- Frequently calls audibles at the line (meaning that he'll change a play at the line if he sees that the play won't work against the defensive scheme he sees).