Mar. 24th, 1976
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
6' 5 1/2"
Peyton Manning's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Brother of New York Giants QB 'Eli Manning' (qv).
- Frequently calls audibles at the line (meaning that he'll change a play at the line if he sees that the play won't work against the defensive scheme he sees).
- Was in the audience, and was on video cheering when his brother Eli led The New York Giants to their Super Bowl XLII victory in 2008.
- Hosted Saturday Night Live on March 24, 2007 on his 31st birthday.
- Led the Indianapolis Colts to their first NFL championship since the 1970 season, to beat the Chicago Bears 29-17 in Super Bowl XLI. Was named Super Bowl MVP. .
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in speech communication in three years, but chose to return to Tennessee for a fourth year (and also to work on his master's degree).
- Broke the record by 'Dan Marino' (qv) for most regular-season touchdown passes with 49 (27 December 2004).
- NFL's co-MVP during the 2003 regular season, splitting the award with the Tennessee Titans' Steve McNair.