Mar. 24th, 1976
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
6' 5 1/2"
Peyton Manning's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Indianapolis Colts Quarterback
Himself - Broncos quarterback
Himself - Top Ten List Presenter: #3
- Good friends with Country Music Super Star 'Kenny Chesney' (qv).
- Had four pairs of hightop black shoes made which he planned to wear in the 15 September 2002 game as a tribute to 'Johnny Unitas' (qv). But the NFL threatened to slap Manning with a $25,000 fine if he wore the shoes. Further, it declared only the Baltimore Ravens would have the sole right to honor Unitas with a patch or armband on their uniforms that Sunday.
- Frequently calls audibles at the line (meaning that he'll change a play at the line if he sees that the play won't work against the defensive scheme he sees).
- Broke the record by 'Dan Marino' (qv) for most regular-season touchdown passes with 49 (27 December 2004).
- Brother of New York Giants QB 'Eli Manning' (qv).
- Led the Indianapolis Colts to their first NFL championship since the 1970 season, to beat the Chicago Bears 29-17 in Super Bowl XLI. Was named Super Bowl MVP. .
- Wears #18, in part, as a tribute to his older brother Cooper, who wore the number in high school but had his career cut short by injuries.
- Hosted Saturday Night Live on March 24, 2007 on his 31st birthday.