Mar. 24th, 1976
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
6' 5 1/2"
Peyton Manning's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Indianapolis Colts Quarterback
Himself - Broncos quarterback
Himself - Top Ten List Presenter: #3
- Broke the record by 'Dan Marino' (qv) for most regular-season touchdown passes with 49 (27 December 2004).
- Had four pairs of hightop black shoes made which he planned to wear in the 15 September 2002 game as a tribute to 'Johnny Unitas' (qv). But the NFL threatened to slap Manning with a $25,000 fine if he wore the shoes. Further, it declared only the Baltimore Ravens would have the sole right to honor Unitas with a patch or armband on their uniforms that Sunday.
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in speech communication in three years, but chose to return to Tennessee for a fourth year (and also to work on his master's degree).
- Frequently calls audibles at the line (meaning that he'll change a play at the line if he sees that the play won't work against the defensive scheme he sees).
- Chosen with the first pick of the 1998 NFL draft by the Indianapolis Colts.
- Good friends with Country Music Super Star 'Kenny Chesney' (qv).
- On September 10, 2006 Peyton and his younger brother Eli made NFL history because it was the first time in NFL History two brothers who play starting quarterback play against one other.
- Hosted Saturday Night Live on March 24, 2007 on his 31st birthday.