Feb. 27th, 1973
Harrow, London, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
- Upon his return from the jungle in _"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)_ (qv), his hit single "Mysterious Girl" - which reached #2 in its mid-90s release - was re-released in February, due to a tongue-in-cheek campaign by Radio 1's Chris Moyles.
- Wrote a song whilst in the jungle for _"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)_ (qv) titled "Insania" - a mix between insane and mania - that is now infamous in the UK. The lyrics to the chorus are "Do do do do do/do do do do do/do do do do do/this is insania" and many often confuse this with "The Conga".
- Lived in Cyprus, focusing more on songwriting than performing, before his appearance on _"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)_ (qv).
- Daughter Princess Tiaamii. with 'Jordan (I)' (qv) (b. 29 June 2007). 'Tiaamii' is a combination of their mothers' names, Thea and Amy.
- Is of Greek-Cypriot heritage.
- He's the youngest of 6 children. Siblings: Andrew, Danny, Michael, Chris and Debbie.
- It was discovered that his infamous jungle-penned song "Insania" was actually written five years previous in 1999 and the demo was bought at a boot sale.
- His wife, 'Jordan (I)' (qv) loves the Greek culture and food. She is taking language classes to learn Greek as she believes it is "the most beautiful language".