Feb. 27th, 1973
Harrow, London, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Is of Greek-Cypriot heritage.
- Fiancée, 'Jordan (I)' (qv), gave birth to a son, Junior, who was born on 13th June 2005, weighing in at 5lbs 13oz.
- Wrote a song whilst in the jungle for _"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)_ (qv) titled "Insania" - a mix between insane and mania - that is now infamous in the UK. The lyrics to the chorus are "Do do do do do/do do do do do/do do do do do/this is insania" and many often confuse this with "The Conga".
- The 2004 re-release of his song "Mysterious Girl", went straight to #1 in the UK with over 300,000 sales, eight years after its original release. It also put him into the Guinness Book of Records as the only singer to have the same song hit the top of the UK charts three times. (February 2004)
- He's the youngest of 6 children. Siblings: Andrew, Danny, Michael, Chris and Debbie.
- Encourages his wife and children to learn about the Greek culture and language.
- Lived in Cyprus, focusing more on songwriting than performing, before his appearance on _"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)_ (qv).
- Stepfather of Harvey (b. May 27th 2002), son of 'Jordan (I)' (qv) and 'Dwight Yorke' (qv).