Mar. 5th, 1955
Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA
6' 6 1/2"
Penn Jillette's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended Ringling Brothers Clown College.
- Is a Cato Institute H.L. Mencken Research Fellow.
- Never drinks or smokes.
- High school classmate of 'Michael Moschen' (qv).
- Owns a pink Mini Cooper with a vanity license plate reading ATHEIST.
- Knows how to do fire eating, and has shown this talent on an episode of his new hit game show "Identity".
- Claims to have no facial recall. He says he even ran into his mother once after a show and didn't recognize her.
- Owned an over-sized sport-utility vehicle painted bright pink (he nicknamed it "Pink Death"), with a Nevada vanity license plate that read "6SIX6". He reportedly spent several thousand dollars on a customized sound system for it. He sold it in 2005, to raise money for J.R.E.F. (the James Randi Education Foundation).