Mar. 5th, 1955
Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA
6' 6 1/2"
Penn Jillette's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Owns a pink Mini Cooper with a vanity license plate reading ATHEIST.
- Claims to have no facial recall. He says he even ran into his mother once after a show and didn't recognize her.
- Plays the upright bass in his show in Vegas. He also helped compose some of the songs for the show.
- Never drinks or smokes.
- Attended Ringling Brothers Clown College.
- Nail of the ring finger of his left hand is always painted.
- Jokes that the reason for him painting his fingernail is because he "Shot a man for asking him personal questions!". The real reason is that it is a joke between him and his mother.
- His daughter was born on Friday, June 3, 2005. Her name is Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette.