Mar. 5th, 1955
Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA
6' 6 1/2"
Penn Jillette's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Never drinks or smokes.
- Knows how to do fire eating, and has shown this talent on an episode of his new hit game show "Identity".
- Jokes that the reason for him painting his fingernail is because he "Shot a man for asking him personal questions!". The real reason is that it is a joke between him and his mother.
- Plays the upright bass in his show in Vegas. He also helped compose some of the songs for the show.
- Son Zolten Penn Jillette was born 22 May 2006 in Las Vegas, Nevada. He weighed 8 pounds, 13 ounces and joins his 11-month-old sister, Moxie Crimefighter Jillette.
- Never knew how to play poker, until 8 days before his appearance on _"Celebrity Poker Showdown" (2003)_ (qv) 15 July 2004.
- Owned an over-sized sport-utility vehicle painted bright pink (he nicknamed it "Pink Death"), with a Nevada vanity license plate that read "6SIX6". He reportedly spent several thousand dollars on a customized sound system for it. He sold it in 2005, to raise money for J.R.E.F. (the James Randi Education Foundation).
- His daughter was born on Friday, June 3, 2005. Her name is Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette.