Mar. 5th, 1955
Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA
6' 6 1/2"
Penn Jillette's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - An Honest Liar
2014 - Misery Loves Comedy
2013 - Tim's Vermeer
2008 - Flow: For Love of Water
2007 - Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project
2005 - The Aristocrats
2004 - Michael Moore Hates America
1998 - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
1995 - Toy Story
1995 - Hackers
1994 - Car 54, Where Are You?
1986 - Off Beat
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Contestant
Himself - Panelist
- Is a Cato Institute H.L. Mencken Research Fellow.
- Never drinks or smokes.
- Jokes that the reason for him painting his fingernail is because he "Shot a man for asking him personal questions!". The real reason is that it is a joke between him and his mother.
- High school classmate of 'Michael Moschen' (qv).
- Owns a pink Mini Cooper with a vanity license plate reading ATHEIST.
- His daughter was born on Friday, June 3, 2005. Her name is Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette.
- Never knew how to play poker, until 8 days before his appearance on _"Celebrity Poker Showdown" (2003)_ (qv) 15 July 2004.
- Owned an over-sized sport-utility vehicle painted bright pink (he nicknamed it "Pink Death"), with a Nevada vanity license plate that read "6SIX6". He reportedly spent several thousand dollars on a customized sound system for it. He sold it in 2005, to raise money for J.R.E.F. (the James Randi Education Foundation).