Mar. 5th, 1955
Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA
6' 6 1/2"
Penn Jillette's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Owns a pink Mini Cooper with a vanity license plate reading ATHEIST.
- Attended Ringling Brothers Clown College.
- The original announcer for cable channel Comedy Central.
- Knows how to do fire eating, and has shown this talent on an episode of his new hit game show "Identity".
- Jokes that the reason for him painting his fingernail is because he "Shot a man for asking him personal questions!". The real reason is that it is a joke between him and his mother.
- Is a Cato Institute H.L. Mencken Research Fellow.
- Son Zolten Penn Jillette was born 22 May 2006 in Las Vegas, Nevada. He weighed 8 pounds, 13 ounces and joins his 11-month-old sister, Moxie Crimefighter Jillette.
- Never knew how to play poker, until 8 days before his appearance on _"Celebrity Poker Showdown" (2003)_ (qv) 15 July 2004.