Sep. 21st, 1978
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Paulo Costanzo's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Old Dogs
2006 - Everything's Gone Green
2006 - Puff, Puff, Pass
2002 - 40 Days and 40 Nights
2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
2000 - Road Trip
Guest TV Roles[Complete List]
Costanzo landed his first major role as Rubin Carver in 2000's DreamWorks hit college comedy "Road Trip." This project was soon followed by a supporting role in Miramax Films' "40 Days and 40 Nights" where he starred opposite Josh Hartnett. He was also seen in "Josie and the Pussycats", "A Problem with Fear," and opposite Woody Harrelson and Alicia Silverstone in "Scorched."
In 2006, Costanzo made the move to independent features, starring in the Canadian comedy "Everything's Gone Green" as Ryan, a twenty something slacker suffering through a quarter-life crisis who finds himself tangled in a money-laundering scam. The film won Best Picture at the 2006 Vancouver International Film Festival.
In 2008, Constanzo starred in one of his most exciting projects to date, the critically acclaimed independent horror film "Splinter," as Seth Belzer. The film won six Screamfest Awards, including Best Picture of 2008.
In addition to a successful film career, Paulo is also known for his role as Michael Tribbiani – nephew of Matt LeBlanc's Joey Tribbiani – on NBC's "Joey."
- Starred as Tony in his high school production of "West Side Story"
- Collects antique typewriters, and he gets them refurbished at the same place as Tom Hanks, who is also an avid collector of typewriters.
- Attended Balmoral Senior Public School in Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- In the years he was attending elementary school Paulo was involved in a car accident in which he broke both of his legs. For years afterwards he kept a jar on his mantle with the staples from his leg in it.
- Attended Mayfield Secondary School in Brampton, Ontario.
- He is colorblind, and blue is the only color that genuinely pops out at him.
- Is only five years younger than 'Drea de Matteo' (qv) who plays his mother on _"Joey" (2004)_ (qv).
- He is terrified of heights, but he went skydiving in 2008 to conquer his fear.