Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles2004 - Knots
1998 - Thursday
1989 - Her Alibi
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Gave birth to her son Jonathan Raven Ocasek in May 1993.
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).
- Is a U.S. citizen.
- When she was still a toddler, her parents fled Czechoslovakia and moved to Lund in Sweden. They left her under the care of her grandmother, believing she could be brought out later, which wasn't allowed by the Communist regime. Her mother then secretly returned to Czechoslovakia, but was detained by the police. When Swedish politician 'Olof Palme' (qv) put pressure on the Czechoslovakian government, the Porizkova family was finally reunited after seven years.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990).
- Measurements: 35B-23 1/2-35 1/2 (Elite modeling card- 1987), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was fired as a judge on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) on April 9, 2009 (her 44th birthday).
- Stepmother of 'Eron Otcasek' (qv), 'Christopher Otcasek' (qv) and Derek Otcasek.