Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Knots
1998 - Thursday
1993 - Arizona Dream
1989 - Her Alibi
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).
- One of the first top models to become a celebrity in the early 1980s.
- Was fired as a judge on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) on April 9, 2009 (her 44th birthday).
- Is mentioned in the song "Friends of P" by 'The Rentals' (qv) and "Paulina" by 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Was the object of adulation for 'Octavia St. Laurent' (qv), a black transsexual, in the cult documentary _Paris Is Burning (1990)_ (qv), thus making her a cult within a cult. In insider circles it is considered her biggest claim to fame.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990).
- Has a younger brother, Jachym.
- Loves playing classical piano.