Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She turned down a role in _GoldenEye (1995)_ (qv).
- Gave birth to her second son Oliver Orion Ocasek on 23 May 1998.
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).
- Was fired as a judge on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) on April 9, 2009 (her 44th birthday).
- Stepmother of 'Eron Otcasek' (qv), 'Christopher Otcasek' (qv) and Derek Otcasek.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990).
- Has a younger brother, Jachym.
- Was the object of adulation for 'Octavia St. Laurent' (qv), a black transsexual, in the cult documentary _Paris Is Burning (1990)_ (qv), thus making her a cult within a cult. In insider circles it is considered her biggest claim to fame.