Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Knots
1998 - Thursday
1993 - Arizona Dream
1989 - Her Alibi
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
- Gave birth to her son Jonathan Raven Ocasek in May 1993.
- Measurements: 35B-23 1/2-35 1/2 (Elite modeling card- 1987), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimmsuit Issue in 1984 and 1985.
- Loves copying oil painting masterpieces in museums using pastel sticks and a sketchpad.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990).
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).
- She turned down a role in _GoldenEye (1995)_ (qv).
- Stepmother of 'Eron Otcasek' (qv), 'Christopher Otcasek' (qv) and Derek Otcasek.