Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was the object of adulation for 'Octavia St. Laurent' (qv), a black transsexual, in the cult documentary _Paris Is Burning (1990)_ (qv), thus making her a cult within a cult. In insider circles it is considered her biggest claim to fame.
- Is a U.S. citizen.
- One of the first top models to become a celebrity in the early 1980s.
- Has a younger brother, Jachym.
- Loves copying oil painting masterpieces in museums using pastel sticks and a sketchpad.
- Gave birth to her second son Oliver Orion Ocasek on 23 May 1998.
- Cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimmsuit Issue in 1984 and 1985.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990).