Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Measurements: 35B-23 1/2-35 1/2 (Elite modeling card- 1987), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- When she was still a toddler, her parents fled Czechoslovakia and moved to Lund in Sweden. They left her under the care of her grandmother, believing she could be brought out later, which wasn't allowed by the Communist regime. Her mother then secretly returned to Czechoslovakia, but was detained by the police. When Swedish politician 'Olof Palme' (qv) put pressure on the Czechoslovakian government, the Porizkova family was finally reunited after seven years.
- Loves playing classical piano.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990).
- Cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimmsuit Issue in 1984 and 1985.
- Is mentioned in the song "Friends of P" by 'The Rentals' (qv) and "Paulina" by 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Was fired as a judge on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) on April 9, 2009 (her 44th birthday).
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).