Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Gave birth to her second son Oliver Orion Ocasek on 23 May 1998.
- Is mentioned in the song "Friends of P" by 'The Rentals' (qv) and "Paulina" by 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimmsuit Issue in 1984 and 1985.
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).
- Loves copying oil painting masterpieces in museums using pastel sticks and a sketchpad.
- Is a U.S. citizen.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990).
- One of the first top models to become a celebrity in the early 1980s.