Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Knots
1998 - Thursday
1993 - Arizona Dream
1989 - Her Alibi
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
- Is mentioned in the song "Friends of P" by 'The Rentals' (qv) and "Paulina" by 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Was the object of adulation for 'Octavia St. Laurent' (qv), a black transsexual, in the cult documentary _Paris Is Burning (1990)_ (qv), thus making her a cult within a cult. In insider circles it is considered her biggest claim to fame.
- One of the first top models to become a celebrity in the early 1980s.
- Has a younger brother, Jachym.
- Loves playing classical piano.
- Cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimmsuit Issue in 1984 and 1985.
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).
- Gave birth to her son Jonathan Raven Ocasek in May 1993.