Apr. 9th, 1965
Prostejov, Czechoslovakia. [now Czech Republic]
Paulina Porizkova's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Knots
1998 - Thursday
1993 - Arizona Dream
1989 - Her Alibi
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
- Loves copying oil painting masterpieces in museums using pastel sticks and a sketchpad.
- Wrote the novel "A Model Summer", dealing with a teenage girl's disgusting experiences in the Paris fashion industry (2007).
- In 1988, Estée Lauder offered her the highest-paying modeling contract ($ six million) at that time. After seven years, she was replaced by 'Elizabeth Hurley (I)' (qv).
- Stepmother of 'Eron Otcasek' (qv), 'Christopher Otcasek' (qv) and Derek Otcasek.
- Cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimmsuit Issue in 1984 and 1985.
- Is mentioned in the song "Friends of P" by 'The Rentals' (qv) and "Paulina" by 'No Doubt' (qv).
- Has a younger brother, Jachym.
- Was fired as a judge on _"America's Next Top Model" (2003)_ (qv) on April 9, 2009 (her 44th birthday).