Aug. 19th, 1960
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Paul Satterfield's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Rancid
2003 - Bruce Almighty
1989 - Arena
1987 - Creepshow 2
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Jack Gavin
Agent Ted Halder
Agent Ted Halder
Paul was born in Nashville, Tennessee, and was raised on the Northern California coast. An avid outdoorsman and All State athlete, Paul got his first paying gig on an Eastman Kodak commercial as a star football player. Paul attended Whitman College located in Washington State on a basketball scholarship where he earned degrees in 17th century English Literature and Dramatic Arts. After graduation Paul began his career working in the theater while filming feature films, television commercials and appearing in international print campaigns. Soon after, he landed a role on the ABC daytime drama, "General Hospital", where he portrayed Paul Hornsby from 1991-1994. Three years of G.H. prepared him for prime time and Paul soon began working as a regular on the CBS summer series "Hotel Malibu" with Jenifer Lopez. After numerous guest appearances Paul began working with Arron Spelling and played "Tom Massick" for two seasons on the WB series "Savannah" and one season on the short lived drama "Pacific Palisades". Paul starred for one year on the CBS daytime series "The Bold and the Beautiful", and continued acting in television pilots "Inside Schwartz" and "Coupling" for NBC; feature films,including Universal's "Bruce Almighty" starring Jim Carey; and plays like "Crime of the Heart" Directed by Garry Marshall, starring Faith Ford and Crystal Bernard. In his free time Paul enjoys spending time on his family property in the Pacific Northwest. Paul was born on August 19. He is 6' 4" with dark blond hair and green/blue eyes.
- Has dark blond hair and green/blue eyes
- Nephew of 'Rita Coolidge' (qv)
- His step father growing up was Booker T from Booker T and the MGs. His mother Priscilla Coolidge and sister Laura along with Aunt Rita form the Musical Trio "Wallela". Paul is one quarter "Cherokee".
- Was often mistaken for the late Christopher Reeve because of their striking resemblance. He commented on their first meeting, "When we shook hands, it was almost like shaking hands with myself. We had the same height, the same build - you know, it was just unbelievable".
- Offered a basketball scholarship from Whitman College located in Washington State, where he earned a BA in English Literature and Dramatic Arts
Related sites for this celeb