Apr. 30th, 1959
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Paul Gross' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Passchendaele
2002 - Men with Brooms
1993 - Aspen Extreme
1991 - Married to It
Guest TV Roles
Chris Cutter (Voiced)
Paul Gross is the elder of two brothers. He was an Army brat; his father, Bob Gross, was a Tank Commander in the Canadian Army. As a consequence Paul and his family moved around a lot: he has lived in Canada, the U.S, England and Germany. Paul was introduced to acting in his early teens, while the Gross family was in Washington. He performed in stage plays such as Canterbury Tales and Faustus. From the age of 14 he appeared in television commercials, which enabled him to pay for his degree in Drama at the University of Alberta in Edmonton.
- Went to Earl Haig SS in North York in the Claude Watson Arts program.
- Admits to 'including hints of homoeroticism' in the final series of _"Due South" (1994)_ (qv). He is quoted as saying that his new co-star 'Callum Keith Rennie' (qv) was incredibly sexy and that the new series would be very homoerotic.
- 1998 Paul broke a rib while trying to cure himself of the hiccups by using the Heimlich Maneuver.
- Composes and performs music with actor 'David Keeley (I)' (qv)
- While in Winnipeg, Canada to promote their movie _Men with Brooms (2002)_ (qv), he and fellow co-star 'Leslie Nielsen' (qv) received honorary citizenship from Winnipeg mayor Glen Murray at the Granite Curling Club on March 2, 2002.
- He was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Has a son, 'Jack Gross' (qv) and daughter, 'Hannah Gross' (qv) , with wife 'Martha Burns' (qv).