Jan. 27th, 1969
Portsmouth, Virginia, USA
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Boozehammer of Galen
Alan Shapiro (Voiced)
Constable Bob Sweeney
Patton Oswalt has been headlining at comedy clubs all over the United States since 1996, as well as appearing in his own standup specials on Comedy Central and HBO. He was chosen as Entertainment Weekly's "It" comedian in 2002. He is a regular on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien." His other television credits include appearances in "Seinfeld" and "NewsRadio."
As a writer, Oswalt spent two seasons on "Mad TV" and has also written for the MTV Music Video Awards. He is currently writing screenplays and has appeared in the feature films "Starsky & Hutch," "Man on the Moon" and "Magnolia."
- Daughter, Alice Rigney Oswalt, born April 15, 2009.
- Graduated from College of William and Mary in Virginia (1991)
- Was considered for the role of Albert Brennaman in Hitch (2005/I).
- His favorite movie is _Six Pack (1982)_ (qv).
- Graduated Broad Run High School, Ashburn VA 1987