Jul. 3rd, 1973
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Patrick Wilson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Patrick Wilson has a B.F.A. in Drama from Carnegie-Mellon University. His theater work has produced many nominations and awards. He was nominated for Best Actor in a Musical for The Full Monty, a Drama League Award for Fascinating Rhythm, a Drama Drama League Award for Bright Lights, Big City an Encores nomination for Tenderloin.
He had national tours in Carousel (Drama Logue Award winner and L.A. Ovation nomination) and Miss Saigon. Regionally, he has appeared in Sweet Bird of Youth (La Jolla), Ciderhouse Rules (Mark Taper Forum), Romeo and Juliet: The Musical (Ordway), Lucky in the Rain (Goodspeed), Harmony (La Jolla), The Full Monty (Globe).
- Plays on the Broadway Show League.
- Brother-in-law of 'Marika Dominczyk' (qv)
- Before being cast in Watchmen (2009), he auditioned for roles in two other comic book movies, Fantastic Four (2005) and Daredevil (2003).
- He was offered the Oklahoma lead after he sang Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin' in an audition for director 'Trevor Nunn' (qv).
- Was twice nominated for Broadway's Tony Award as Best Actor in a Musical for The Full Monty in 2001 and in 2002 for the role of Curly in Oklahoma.
- He named his horse from _The Phantom of the Opera (2004)_ (qv) Frodo.
- Wilson has a tattoo of the letters KPW on his arm for the initials of his son.
- Graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a B.F.A. in drama (1995).