Jul. 1st, 1967
Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
Pamela Anderson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Costa Rican Summer
2008 - Superhero Movie
2007 - See you in Vegas
2006 - Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
2003 - Scary Movie 3
2002 - Scooby-Doo
1996 - Barb Wire
1991 - The Taking of Beverly Hills
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Sydney Forbes
Herself - Contestant
Herself - February Playmate
A native of Canada, Pamela Anderson was born on Vancouver Island, and later moved to the city of Vancouver. It was while she attended a British Columbia Lions football game that Anderson was "discovered" in a most unusual way. Dressed in a Labatt's Beer T-shirt, her image was transmitted on the stadium's wide screen. The fans cheered the beautiful girl, and she was brought down to the 50-yard line and introduced to the appreciative crowd. As a result, she was signed to a commercial contract with Labatt's and became the company's "Blue Zone" girl. The campaign was so popular that other commercials and advertising assignments for Anderson soon followed. Due to the recognition from these commercials, she was soon approached to do her first cover for Playboy Magazine. Pamela has since gone on to grace the cover again an astounding five times, more than any other woman in the magazine's history. With the success and recognition she garnered from Playboy, Anderson soon moved to Los Angeles where she spent two seasons in the top-ten ABC Television hit series "Home Improvement" (1991) as Lisa, the Tool Time Girl. It was on "Home Improvement" that she captured the attention and affection of viewing audiences nationwide. At the same time, Anderson was cast as C.J. Parker on the internationally successful series "Baywatch" (1989), but because of the impossible scheduling requirements of working on two hit shows, she eventually left "Home Improvement" and remained full-time on "Baywatch". She now stars on one of the most phenomenally popular television programs of all time, which is seen in 140 countries worldwide. Recently, Anderson made the transition into the feature film arena, starring in Dark Horse Entertainment's action comedy Barb Wire (1996). In addition, Anderson was featured in the CBS movie-of-the-week, _Come Die with Me: A Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer Mystery (1994) (TV)_, a hip and updated Mike Hammer mystery, co-starring Rob Estes. Pamela was married to M�tley Cr�e drummer Tommy Lee (VI), and they had two children, Brandon and Dylan. However, the couple divorced in early 1998. Both have had a rocky relationship in the past and continued to date on and off, but then headed to court over custody of their two sons. Meanwhile, she starred in and produced her hit TV show "V.I.P." (1998), which ran for four seasons until 2002. During the spring of 2001 she dated singer Kid Rock, but they broke up in the fall of 2003. Eventually she reunited with ex-husband Tommy Lee after she found out she was diagnosed with hepatitis C, which she contracted when they shared the same needle for their tattoo. By the fall of 2003 the new network Spike TV launched her latest action series, a cartoon developed by Stan Lee (I) called "Stripperella" (2003). She is an active participant in various organizations, including PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), and dedicates her time by taking part in religious practices with children from around the world.
- Filed for divorce after husband, 'Tommy Lee (VI)' (qv), was arrested for spousal abuse after allegedly assaulting her. [26 February 1998]
- (2000) Engaged to Swedish model 'Marcus Schenkenberg' (qv). Met him at the World Music Awards in Monaco in April 2000.
- Named #8 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Became a U.S. citizen in April 2004 but will still keep her Canadian citizenship.
- Author of two novels, Star and Starstruck.
- Was discovered when stadium's electronic scoreboard camera focused on her as a spectator watching a BC Lions' Canadian Football League game.
- Besides exchanging vows in Saint Tropez, she and 'Kid Rock' (qv) also symbolically married in Detroit, Nashville and Malibu.
- In May 2004, she wrote a $20,000 cheque to gymnast Mohini Bhardwaj after reading a story where Mohini said she couldn't afford to compete at the U.S. Olympic Trials. Anderson attended the U.S. Olympic Gymnastic trials in Anaheim on June 26- 27 with a "Go Mo" sign.