Jul. 2nd, 1978
Owain Yeoman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Beerfest
2004 - Troy
Guest TV Roles
Sgt. Eric Kocher
Himself - Restaurant Patron
Owain Yeoman (born July 2, 1978, Chepstow, Wales, UK) is a Welsh actor. His credits include the American series, The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the critically acclaimed HBO series Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.
Yeoman made his film debut as Lysander in the film Troy. He also had a small part in Broken Lizard's film, Beerfest, and made a guest appearance on an episode of Midsomer Murders.
He played the major villain, a T-888 model cyborg Terminator, in the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The role was taken by Garret Dillahunt in the series of the same name.
Yeoman studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He holds a degree in English Literature from Brasenose College, Oxford University.
On 9 December 2006, he married actress Lucy Davis at St Paul's Cathedral, London. The couple lives in Los Angeles.
Owain Yeoman is also a vegetarian and was photographed for PETA's campaign for the Vegetarianism.
- He graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London.
- Applied to the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff during his early 20s but was not accepted.
- Son-in-law of actor/comedian 'Jasper Carrott' (qv).
- Initially was going to study Accounting at Harvard University but then decided to go into acting after a change of heart.
- Although Owain was passionate about acting, he never intended it be his profession.
- Has a degree in English from Brasenose College, Oxford.
- Used to work as a banker in Canary Wharf, London.
- He speaks intermediate Welsh, A-level French and German.