Jul. 2nd, 1978
Owain Yeoman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - American Sniper
2011 - ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2
2006 - Beerfest
2004 - Troy
Guest TV Roles
Sgt. Eric Kocher
Himself - Restaurant Patron
Owain Yeoman (born July 2, 1978, Chepstow, Wales, UK) is a Welsh actor. His credits include the American series, The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the critically acclaimed HBO series Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.
Yeoman made his film debut as Lysander in the film Troy. He also had a small part in Broken Lizard's film, Beerfest, and made a guest appearance on an episode of Midsomer Murders.
He played the major villain, a T-888 model cyborg Terminator, in the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The role was taken by Garret Dillahunt in the series of the same name.
Yeoman studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He holds a degree in English Literature from Brasenose College, Oxford University.
Yeoman married actress 'Lucy Davis' (December 9, 2006) at St Paul's Cathedral, London. The couple lives in Los Angeles.
He is also a vegetarian and was photographed for PETA's campaign for the Vegetarianism.
- Has a degree in English from Brasenose College, Oxford.
- Initially was going to study Accounting at Harvard University but then decided to go into acting after a change of heart.
- He is a classically trained actor who graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London in 2003.
- Used to work as a banker in Canary Wharf, London.
- Applied to the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff during his early 20s but was not accepted.
- He has one sister, Ailsa.
- Although Owain was passionate about acting, he never intended it be his profession.
- On December 9, 2006, he married actress Lucy Davis at St Paul's Cathedral in London.