Jul. 2nd, 1978
Owain Yeoman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Owain Yeoman (born July 2, 1978, Chepstow, Wales, UK) is a Welsh actor. His credits include the American series, The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the critically acclaimed HBO series Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.
Yeoman made his film debut as Lysander in the film Troy. He also had a small part in Broken Lizard's film, Beerfest, and made a guest appearance on an episode of Midsomer Murders.
He played the major villain, a T-888 model cyborg Terminator, in the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The role was taken by Garret Dillahunt in the series of the same name.
Yeoman studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He holds a degree in English Literature from Brasenose College, Oxford University.
Yeoman married actress 'Lucy Davis' (December 9, 2006) at St Paul's Cathedral, London. The couple lives in Los Angeles.
He is also a vegetarian and was photographed for PETA's campaign for the Vegetarianism.
- Met his wife, Lucy Davis, through Patrick Baladi, a co-star in The Office with Lucy. After knowing each other for six months, Owain went to visit Davis' father, Jasper Carrott, in June 2006, to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage.
- His father, Mike Yeoman, is a nuclear physicist. His mother is Hilary Yeoman.
- He has one sister, Ailsa.
- He studied English Literature & Language at Oxford University in England.
- Son-in-law of actor/comedian Jasper Carrott.
- His first audition was for Warner Bros.' epic film _Troy (2004)_ (qv) after which 'Wolfgang Petersen (I)' (qv) immediately cast him as "Lysander," the captain of the Trojan Army.
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London with Jonas Armstrong, better known as Robin Hood in the 2006 series airing on the BBC.
- Winner of the Henry Marshall Shield for Best Scene at the 2001 RADA Prize Fights.