Jul. 2nd, 1978
Owain Yeoman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - American Sniper
2011 - ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2
2006 - Beerfest
2004 - Troy
Guest TV Roles
Sgt. Eric Kocher
Himself - Restaurant Patron
Owain Yeoman (born July 2, 1978, Chepstow, Wales, UK) is a Welsh actor. His credits include the American series, The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the critically acclaimed HBO series Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.
Yeoman made his film debut as Lysander in the film Troy. He also had a small part in Broken Lizard's film, Beerfest, and made a guest appearance on an episode of Midsomer Murders.
He played the major villain, a T-888 model cyborg Terminator, in the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The role was taken by Garret Dillahunt in the series of the same name.
Yeoman studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He holds a degree in English Literature from Brasenose College, Oxford University.
Yeoman married actress 'Lucy Davis' (December 9, 2006) at St Paul's Cathedral, London. The couple lives in Los Angeles.
He is also a vegetarian and was photographed for PETA's campaign for the Vegetarianism.
- He studied English Literature & Language at Oxford University in England.
- Married 'The Office' actress 'Lucy Davis' on the 9th December 2006 at St. Paul's Cathedral. Normally reserved for royal weddings (Prince Charles and Princess Diana were wed there) Davis and Yeoman were permitted to marry there as Davis' father, comedian Jasper Carrott, was awarded an OBE in the New Year's Honours in 2002.
- Met his wife, Lucy Davis, through Patrick Baladi, a co-star in The Office with Lucy. After knowing each other for six months, Owain went to visit Davis' father, Jasper Carrott, in June 2006, to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage.
- Applied to the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff during his early 20s but was not accepted.
- Although Owain was passionate about acting, he never intended it be his profession.
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London with Jonas Armstrong, better known as Robin Hood in the 2006 series airing on the BBC.
- Son-in-law of actor/comedian Jasper Carrott.
- Has a degree in English from Brasenose College, Oxford.