Jul. 2nd, 1978
Owain Yeoman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Beerfest
2004 - Troy
Guest TV Roles
Sgt. Eric Kocher
Himself - Restaurant Patron
Owain Yeoman (born July 2, 1978, Chepstow, Wales, UK) is a Welsh actor. His credits include the American series, The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the critically acclaimed HBO series Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.
Yeoman made his film debut as Lysander in the film Troy. He also had a small part in Broken Lizard's film, Beerfest, and made a guest appearance on an episode of Midsomer Murders.
He played the major villain, a T-888 model cyborg Terminator, in the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The role was taken by Garret Dillahunt in the series of the same name.
Yeoman studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He holds a degree in English Literature from Brasenose College, Oxford University.
On 9 December 2006, he married actress Lucy Davis at St Paul's Cathedral, London. The couple lives in Los Angeles.
Owain Yeoman is also a vegetarian and was photographed for PETA's campaign for the Vegetarianism.
- Applied to the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff during his early 20s but was not accepted.
- He has one sister, Ailsa.
- His first audition was for Warner Bros.' epic film _Troy (2004)_ (qv) after which 'Wolfgang Petersen (I)' (qv) immediately cast him as "Lysander," the captain of the Trojan Army.
- He speaks intermediate Welsh, A-level French and German.
- Met his wife, Lucy Davis, through Patrick Baladi, a co-star in The Office with Lucy. After knowing each other for six months, Owain went to visit Davis' father, Jasper Carrott, in June 2006, to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage.
- Son-in-law of actor/comedian Jasper Carrott.
- Married 'The Office' actress 'Lucy Davis' on the 9th December 2006 at St. Paul's Cathedral. Normally reserved for royal weddings (Prince Charles and Princess Diana were wed there) Davis and Yeoman were permitted to marry there as Davis' father, comedian Jasper Carrott, was awarded an OBE in the New Year's Honours in 2002.
- While at Oxford University, Owain acted as the Scarecrow in "The Wizard of Oz" and directed "Othello" at the Oxford Playhouse.