Jul. 2nd, 1978
Owain Yeoman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Owain Yeoman (born July 2, 1978, Chepstow, Wales, UK) is a Welsh actor. His credits include the American series, The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the critically acclaimed HBO series Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.
Yeoman made his film debut as Lysander in the film Troy. He also had a small part in Broken Lizard's film, Beerfest, and made a guest appearance on an episode of Midsomer Murders.
He played the major villain, a T-888 model cyborg Terminator, in the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The role was taken by Garret Dillahunt in the series of the same name.
Yeoman studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He holds a degree in English Literature from Brasenose College, Oxford University.
Yeoman married actress 'Lucy Davis' (December 9, 2006) at St Paul's Cathedral, London. The couple lives in Los Angeles.
He is also a vegetarian and was photographed for PETA's campaign for the Vegetarianism.
- Son-in-law of actor/comedian 'Jasper Carrott' (qv).
- Although Owain was passionate about acting, he never intended it be his profession.
- He is a classically trained actor who graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London in 2003.
- Philip Winchester was initially cast as the lead role in "Commando Nanny" (a show that was produced but did not air) however, he broke his foot after filming the pilot episode and Owain Yeoman replaced him.
- Met his wife, Lucy Davis, through Patrick Baladi, a co-star in The Office with Lucy. After knowing each other for six months, Owain went to visit Davis' father, Jasper Carrott, in June 2006, to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage.
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London with Jonas Armstrong, better known as Robin Hood in the 2006 series airing on the BBC.
- His father, Mike Yeoman, is a nuclear physicist. His mother is Hilary Yeoman.
- Has stated that he only wants to learn and improve as an actor and is not driven by money or fame.