Jul. 2nd, 1978
Owain Yeoman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - American Sniper
2011 - ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2
2006 - Beerfest
2004 - Troy
Guest TV Roles
Sgt. Eric Kocher
Himself - Restaurant Patron
Owain Yeoman (born July 2, 1978, Chepstow, Wales, UK) is a Welsh actor. His credits include the American series, The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the critically acclaimed HBO series Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.
Yeoman made his film debut as Lysander in the film Troy. He also had a small part in Broken Lizard's film, Beerfest, and made a guest appearance on an episode of Midsomer Murders.
He played the major villain, a T-888 model cyborg Terminator, in the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The role was taken by Garret Dillahunt in the series of the same name.
Yeoman studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He holds a degree in English Literature from Brasenose College, Oxford University.
Yeoman married actress 'Lucy Davis' (December 9, 2006) at St Paul's Cathedral, London. The couple lives in Los Angeles.
He is also a vegetarian and was photographed for PETA's campaign for the Vegetarianism.
- His first audition was for the film Troy and he was cast as Lysander, captain of the Trojan Army.
- While at Oxford University, Owain acted as the Scarecrow in "The Wizard of Oz" and directed "Othello" at the Oxford Playhouse.
- Has a degree in English from Brasenose College, Oxford.
- His heroes are his wife, Lucy, because of her subtlety to acting and Edward Norton because of his ability to change roles, which Owain has said to be what acting is all about.
- He has one sister, Ailsa.
- His first audition was for Warner Bros.' epic film _Troy (2004)_ (qv) after which 'Wolfgang Petersen (I)' (qv) immediately cast him as "Lysander," the captain of the Trojan Army.
- He speaks intermediate Welsh, A-level French and German.
- Initially was going to study Accounting at Harvard University but then decided to go into acting after a change of heart.