Jul. 2nd, 1978
Owain Yeoman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - American Sniper
2011 - ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2
2006 - Beerfest
2004 - Troy
Guest TV Roles
Sgt. Eric Kocher
Himself - Restaurant Patron
Owain Yeoman (born July 2, 1978, Chepstow, Wales, UK) is a Welsh actor. His credits include the American series, The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the critically acclaimed HBO series Generation Kill. He currently appears as Agent Wayne Rigsby in The Mentalist.
Yeoman made his film debut as Lysander in the film Troy. He also had a small part in Broken Lizard's film, Beerfest, and made a guest appearance on an episode of Midsomer Murders.
He played the major villain, a T-888 model cyborg Terminator, in the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The role was taken by Garret Dillahunt in the series of the same name.
Yeoman studied theatre at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. He holds a degree in English Literature from Brasenose College, Oxford University.
Yeoman married actress 'Lucy Davis' (December 9, 2006) at St Paul's Cathedral, London. The couple lives in Los Angeles.
He is also a vegetarian and was photographed for PETA's campaign for the Vegetarianism.
- His first audition was for the film Troy and he was cast as Lysander, captain of the Trojan Army.
- Applied to the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff during his early 20s but was not accepted.
- Met his wife, Lucy Davis, through Patrick Baladi, a co-star in The Office with Lucy. After knowing each other for six months, Owain went to visit Davis' father, Jasper Carrott, in June 2006, to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage.
- Philip Winchester was initially cast as the lead role in "Commando Nanny" (a show that was produced but did not air) however, he broke his foot after filming the pilot episode and Owain Yeoman replaced him.
- His father, Mike Yeoman, is a nuclear physicist. His mother is Hilary Yeoman.
- Not only did Owain participate in rugby, rowing and hockey at college and university level, but he also represented Wales in Hockey.
- Although Owain was passionate about acting, he never intended it be his profession.
- He is a classically trained actor who graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London in 2003.