Mar. 10th, 1984
New York City, New York, USA
5' 7 1/2
Olivia Wilde's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - The Next Three Days
2009 - Year One
2007 - The Death and Life of Bobby Z
2006 - Alpha Dog
2006 - Turistas
2005 - Conversations with Other Women
2004 - The Girl Next Door
Guest TV Roles[none found]
American actress Olivia Wilde was born Olivia Jane Cockburn on March 10, 1984, in New York City but was raised in Washington, D.C. Olivia is a graduate of Phillips Academy in Andover, Mass., and attended Gaiety School of Acting in Ireland. She made her film debut in the movie "The Girl Next Door," but she is most famous for her role as Alex Kelly on the hit Fox series "The O.C” and the hit series “House.”
On the big screen, Olivia Wilde appeared in 'TRON: Legacy', 'Cowboys & Aliens' and 'Chane-Up', just to name a few. Following her four-year cast on the hit series 'House'.
- Ranked #97 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- 2005: Named #61 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100.
- Won Best Actress at HBO's US Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, 2006 for her role in _Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas (2006)_ (qv).
- Eloped with her husband, who is an Italian prince, when she was 18. They married in his family's castle in Vignanello, Italy.
- Sister-in-law of 'Bartolomeo Ruspoli' (qv) and 'Aileen Getty' (qv).
- Husband 'Tao Ruspoli' (qv) is a prince (Papal title).
- Raised in Washington, DC.
- Spent one month on the set of _The Girl Next Door (2004)_ (qv) before being asked to join the cast.