Jun. 2nd, 1978
Los Angeles, California, USA
Nikki Cox's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Nikki Cox (born June 2, 1978) in Los Angeles. Cox expressed an interest in show business at age four. She was discovered by a prominent dance agent while taking dance classes, which led to her professional debut in the comedy film Mac and Me (1988). Dancing temporarily held center stage with appearances in Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (1988); a Los Angeles Music Center Ballet Tour; The Joffrey Ballet; Paula Abdul's video "Forever Your Girl"; The MTV Awards and The Arsenio Hall Show (1989). At age 10, Cox won her first speaking part in a guest-starring role in Mama's Family (1983). Her other television credits included Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987), Night Court (1984), Murphy Brown (1988), Baywatch (1989) and Boy Meets World (1993). Cox also had starring roles in The Ryan White Story (1989) and the sci-fi thriller Danger Island (1992) - both television movies. She was also a series regular on NBC's Someone Like Me (1994).
On the big screen, Cox was featured in the box-office hit Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) and played Gina Cates, Jagger Cates' long-lost sister on ABC's General Hospital (1963).
- Elder sister of 'Matthew Cox (I)' (qv), who guest-starred on two episodes of her show _"Unhappily Ever After" (1995)_ (qv). He credits her with making him the most popular student at his school.
- Born the same day as 'Justin Long (I)' (qv).
- She is the Step-mom of Jay's son Jackson.
- Named #51 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Ranked #89 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Was in a long term relationship with comic 'Bobcat Goldthwait' (qv). Some sources claim they were engaged. They met while filming the TV show, _"Unhappily Ever After" (1995)_ (qv).
- Engaged to 'Jay Mohr' (qv) [February 3, 2006].