Feb. 23rd, 1970
Palmdale, California, USA
Niecy Nash's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- BA from California State University
- She decided she wanted to be an actress when she was five years old, after she had seen the black actress Lola Falana on TV.
- Used to be a stand-up comedian before she had her third child.
- She is the front person for M.A.V.I.S. (Mothers Against Violence in Schools), which was founded by her mother in 1993, following the tragic death of her younger brother, who was shot and killed on his high school campus. M.A.V.I.S. aims to inform the public of the violence children encounter on school campuses.
- She has three children with husband Don Nash.
- Mother of 'Dia Nash' (qv).