Feb. 23rd, 1970
Palmdale, California, USA
Niecy Nash's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Walk of Shame
2009 - Why We Laugh: Black Comedians on Black Comedy
2009 - The Proposal
2009 - Not Easily Broken
2009 - G-Force
2008 - Horton Hears a Who!
2007 - Reno 911!: Miami
2007 - Code Name: The Cleaner
2005 - Guess Who
1999 - The Bachelor
1995 - Boys on the Side
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She has three children with husband Don Nash.
- She is the front person for M.A.V.I.S. (Mothers Against Violence in Schools), which was founded by her mother in 1993, following the tragic death of her younger brother, who was shot and killed on his high school campus. M.A.V.I.S. aims to inform the public of the violence children encounter on school campuses.
- Mother of 'Dia Nash' (qv).
- She decided she wanted to be an actress when she was five years old, after she had seen the black actress Lola Falana on TV.
- Used to be a stand-up comedian before she had her third child.
- BA from California State University