Jun. 29th, 1978
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Nicole Scherzinger's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Be Cool
2003 - Love Don't Cost a Thing
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Herself - Judge
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest Judge
Nicole Scherzinger (born June 29, 1978) in Honolulu, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. While attending a performing arts high school, she won the Coca-Cola Classic Talent Contest and performed in many plays at The Actors Theatre of Louisville. She then furthered her studies majoring in theater arts at Wright State University before entering the premiere season of the WB's television show, Popstars where she earned a role of lead vocalist in the female pop group "Eden's Crush.
Outside of her work with the Dolls, Nicole recently performed with Japanese superstar, Yoshiki, at the Tokyo International Forum of Japan and had guest appearances on My wife and Kids and Wanda at Large. Nicole also has a single, "Breakfast in Bed" out on Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates soundtrack.
- Ranked #22 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Even though she is Hawaiian, Filipino, and Russian, she played a Puerto Rican in 2003's Chasing Papi.
- Attended Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio
- Mother was a professional hula dancer.
- Joined the infamous Burlesque group Pussycat Dolls under the stage name, Nicole Kea.
- Has worked with the Black Eyed Peas, Busta Rhymes and Timberland
- Has a younger sister named Ke'ala.
- She majored in theater during her college years and she's planning on going back to stage on Broadway.