Jun. 29th, 1978
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Nicole Scherzinger's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2012 - Men in Black III
2005 - Be Cool
2003 - Love Don't Cost a Thing
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Judge
Herself - Judge
Pop Star #3
Herself - The X Factor Judge
Nicole Scherzinger was born on June 29 in Honolulu, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. While attending a performing arts high school, she won the Coca-Cola Classic Talent Contest and performed in many plays at The Actors Theatre of Louisville. She then furthered her studies majoring in theater arts at Wright State University before entering the premiere season of the WB's television show, Popstars where she earned a role of lead vocalist in the female pop group "Eden's Crush.
Outside of her work with the Dolls, Nicole recently performed with Japanese superstar, Yoshiki, at the Tokyo International Forum of Japan and had guest appearances on My wife and Kids and Wanda at Large. Nicole also has a single, "Breakfast in Bed" out on Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates soundtrack.
- Is a member of the Pussycat Dolls.
- Mother was a professional hula dancer.
- She describes herself as a spiritual, hardworking and passionate person.
- Joined the infamous Burlesque group Pussycat Dolls under the stage name, Nicole Kea.
- Often confused with Model/Actress Alexandra Cheron and vice versa because they look so much alike.
- Ranked #22 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Opened for Nsync on their Pop Odessey Tour as a member of Eden's Crush.
- Her favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite.