Jun. 29th, 1978
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Nicole Scherzinger's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Nicole Scherzinger (born June 29, 1978) in Honolulu, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. While attending a performing arts high school, she won the Coca-Cola Classic Talent Contest and performed in many plays at The Actors Theatre of Louisville. She then furthered her studies majoring in theater arts at Wright State University before entering the premiere season of the WB's television show, Popstars where she earned a role of lead vocalist in the female pop group "Eden's Crush.
Outside of her work with the Dolls, Nicole recently performed with Japanese superstar, Yoshiki, at the Tokyo International Forum of Japan and had guest appearances on My wife and Kids and Wanda at Large. Nicole also has a single, "Breakfast in Bed" out on Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates soundtrack.
- Joined the infamous Burlesque group Pussycat Dolls under the stage name, Nicole Kea.
- Auditioned for the musical Miss Saigon because she was inspired by Lea Salonga. She did not know how she fared in the audition because by then, she was accepted as member of PCD.
- Has a younger sister named Ke'ala.
- Toured with Days of the New as a female background vocalist.
- Opened for Nsync on their Pop Odessey Tour as a member of Eden's Crush.
- Even though she is Hawaiian, Filipino, and Russian, she played a Puerto Rican in 2003's Chasing Papi.
- Her favorite Pussycat Doll song from PCD is "Feelin' Good".
- Mother was a professional hula dancer.