Jun. 29th, 1978
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Nicole Scherzinger's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Be Cool
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Nicole Scherzinger (born June 29, 1978) in Honolulu, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. While attending a performing arts high school, she won the Coca-Cola Classic Talent Contest and performed in many plays at The Actors Theatre of Louisville. She then furthered her studies majoring in theater arts at Wright State University before entering the premiere season of the WB's television show, Popstars where she earned a role of lead vocalist in the female pop group "Eden's Crush.
Outside of her work with the Dolls, Nicole recently performed with Japanese superstar, Yoshiki, at the Tokyo International Forum of Japan and had guest appearances on My wife and Kids and Wanda at Large. Nicole also has a single, "Breakfast in Bed" out on Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates soundtrack.
- Even though she is Hawaiian, Filipino, and Russian, she played a Puerto Rican in 2003's Chasing Papi.
- She describes herself as a spiritual, hardworking and passionate person.
- Her favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite.
- Attended Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio
- She majored in theater during her college years and she's planning on going back to stage on Broadway.
- Her ethnic background is: Half-Filipino, a quarter Russian and a quarter Hawaiian. She was born in Hawaii to a Filipino father who comes from the Batanes Island, Philippines. She grew up in a Louisville, Kentucky.
- Song 'Don't Cha' with the Pussycat Dolls went to number one in America
- Is a member of the Pussycat Dolls.