Jun. 29th, 1978
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Nicole Scherzinger's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Nicole Scherzinger (born June 29, 1978) in Honolulu, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. While attending a performing arts high school, she won the Coca-Cola Classic Talent Contest and performed in many plays at The Actors Theatre of Louisville. She then furthered her studies majoring in theater arts at Wright State University before entering the premiere season of the WB's television show, Popstars where she earned a role of lead vocalist in the female pop group "Eden's Crush.
Outside of her work with the Dolls, Nicole recently performed with Japanese superstar, Yoshiki, at the Tokyo International Forum of Japan and had guest appearances on My wife and Kids and Wanda at Large. Nicole also has a single, "Breakfast in Bed" out on Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates soundtrack.
- Has worked with the Black Eyed Peas, Busta Rhymes and Timberland
- Has a younger sister named Ke'ala.
- Her mother's name is Rosemary, and her step-dad's name is Gary.
- Mother was a professional hula dancer.
- Former member of teen pop group Eden's Crush.
- Joined the infamous Burlesque group Pussycat Dolls under the stage name, Nicole Kea.
- Her ethnic background is: Half-Filipino, a quarter Russian and a quarter Hawaiian. She was born in Hawaii to a Filipino father who comes from the Batanes Island, Philippines. She grew up in a Louisville, Kentucky.
- Toured with Days of the New as a female background vocalist.