Jun. 29th, 1978
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Nicole Scherzinger's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Nicole Scherzinger (born June 29, 1978) in Honolulu, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. While attending a performing arts high school, she won the Coca-Cola Classic Talent Contest and performed in many plays at The Actors Theatre of Louisville. She then furthered her studies majoring in theater arts at Wright State University before entering the premiere season of the WB's television show, Popstars where she earned a role of lead vocalist in the female pop group "Eden's Crush.
Outside of her work with the Dolls, Nicole recently performed with Japanese superstar, Yoshiki, at the Tokyo International Forum of Japan and had guest appearances on My wife and Kids and Wanda at Large. Nicole also has a single, "Breakfast in Bed" out on Adam Sandler's 50 First Dates soundtrack.
- Often confused with Model/Actress Alexandra Cheron and vice versa because they look so much alike.
- Her mother's name is Rosemary, and her step-dad's name is Gary.
- Her favorite bands are U2 and Black Eyed Peas.
- Opened for Nsync on their Pop Odessey Tour as a member of Eden's Crush.
- Former member of teen pop group Eden's Crush.
- Her favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite.
- Attended Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio
- Toured with Days of the New as a female background vocalist.