Nov. 9th, 1973
Harlan, Kentucky, USA
Nick Lachey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Nick's stardom as a singer and actor began as the writer and front-man of the band 98 Degrees, selling 10 million albums worldwide and charting several top-forty hits. In 2006, he released his enormously successful second solo album entitled What's Left of Me, which went to #2 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart and was certified gold. Nick is currently putting the finishing touches on his highly anticipated third solo album "Coming Up For Air," which is set to be released in 2010. The first single off the album, "Patience", was released in March 2009 and is swiftly storming the airwaves.
He is also currently Executive Producing the critically-acclaimed MTV series called "Taking the Stage" whose first season premiered in March 2009, based on the lives of students at his beloved alma mater the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati. The show is currently filming it's second season to premiere in 2010.
Off-stage and off-screen, Lachey remains a constant advocate for children's and humanitarian causes through his work with organizations such as Feeding America and the Make-a-Wish Foundation. He is also founder and President of The Nick Lachey Foundation, an organization that drives much needed funds to different schools and charities across the country.
- Is a huge Cincinnati sports fan.
- Brother of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity at Miami University in Ohio.
- His favorite actress is 'Michelle Pfeiffer' (qv).
- February 2002 - engaged to 'Jessica Simpson (I)' (qv).
- Nick is the godfather of his niece Isabella Claire, born March 23, 2006.
- Favorite artist is Sade.
- The inside of his wedding ring is inscribed: Cherish The Moment
- His favorite 98 Degrees song is "Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)