Nov. 9th, 1973
Harlan, Kentucky, USA
Nick Lachey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Bewitched
2005 - The Hard Easy
Guest TV Roles
Leslie St. Claire
Himself - Musical Guest
Nick's stardom as a singer and actor began as the writer and front-man of the band 98 Degrees, selling 10 million albums worldwide and charting several top-forty hits. In 2006, he released his enormously successful second solo album entitled What's Left of Me, which went to #2 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart and was certified gold. Nick is currently putting the finishing touches on his highly anticipated third solo album "Coming Up For Air," which is set to be released in 2010. The first single off the album, "Patience", was released in March 2009 and is swiftly storming the airwaves.
He is also currently Executive Producing the critically-acclaimed MTV series called "Taking the Stage" whose first season premiered in March 2009, based on the lives of students at his beloved alma mater the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati. The show is currently filming it's second season to premiere in 2010.
Off-stage and off-screen, Lachey remains a constant advocate for children's and humanitarian causes through his work with organizations such as Feeding America and the Make-a-Wish Foundation. He is also founder and President of The Nick Lachey Foundation, an organization that drives much needed funds to different schools and charities across the country.
- When performing at Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary concert, he received one of the strongest cheers from the audience when he sang a portion of the first verse of "Man in the Mirror".
- (November 29, 2006): Announced that he owns 1/3 of the Tacoma Rainiers baseball team. The Rainiers, are the top farm club for the Seattle Mariners, of the Pacific Coast League.
- Niece, Isabella Claire was born on March 23 in Los Angeles, and weighed in at 7 lbs, 2 oz. Parents are Nick's brother 'Drew Lachey' (qv) and wife 'Lea Lachey' (qv).
- Attended the School for Creative and Performing Arts, in Cincinnati, Ohio, and then pursued acting at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California. After a year at USC, he wanted to be closer to his family and transferred to Miami University, in Oxford, Ohio, where he studied sports medicine.
- Along with his brother 'Drew Lachey' (qv), he has a step sister, Josie, a half brother, Issac, and two adopted siblings, Zac and Kaitlin.
- Announced that he will go on his first solo tour to support his new album, "What's Left Of Me".
- His idol is movie star and action hero 'Bruce Willis' (qv).
- He was on summer break from studying sports medicine at Miami University in Ohio, when he got an invitation from a high school friend to join 98 Degrees in Los Angeles.