Nov. 9th, 1973
Harlan, Kentucky, USA
Nick Lachey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Bewitched
Guest TV Roles
Leslie St. Claire
Nick's stardom as a singer and actor began as the writer and front-man of the band 98 Degrees, selling 10 million albums worldwide and charting several top-forty hits. In 2006, he released his enormously successful second solo album entitled What's Left of Me, which went to #2 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart and was certified gold. Nick is currently putting the finishing touches on his highly anticipated third solo album "Coming Up For Air," which is set to be released in 2010. The first single off the album, "Patience", was released in March 2009 and is swiftly storming the airwaves.
He is also currently Executive Producing the critically-acclaimed MTV series called "Taking the Stage" whose first season premiered in March 2009, based on the lives of students at his beloved alma mater the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati. The show is currently filming it's second season to premiere in 2010.
Off-stage and off-screen, Lachey remains a constant advocate for children's and humanitarian causes through his work with organizations such as Feeding America and the Make-a-Wish Foundation. He is also founder and President of The Nick Lachey Foundation, an organization that drives much needed funds to different schools and charities across the country.
- Is a huge Cincinnati sports fan.
- Attended the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. He was a younger classmate of 'Carmen Electra' (qv).
- Ex-brother-in law of 'Ashlee Simpson-Wentz' (qv).
- "After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways," the couple said in a joint statement published on Teen People magazine's website."
- Niece, Isabella Claire was born on March 23 in Los Angeles, and weighed in at 7 lbs, 2 oz. Parents are Nick's brother 'Drew Lachey' (qv) and wife 'Lea Lachey' (qv).
- Nick is the godfather of his niece Isabella Claire, born March 23, 2006.
- When performing at Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary concert, he received one of the strongest cheers from the audience when he sang a portion of the first verse of "Man in the Mirror".
- He was on summer break from studying sports medicine at Miami University in Ohio, when he got an invitation from a high school friend to join 98 Degrees in Los Angeles.