Oct. 3rd, 1973
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Neve Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Walter
2011 - Scream 4
2007 - Partition
2007 - Closing the Ring
2007 - I Really Hate My Job
2006 - Going to Pieces - The Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film
2006 - Relative Strangers
2004 - Mayor of the Sunset Strip
2004 - When Will I Be Loved
2003 - Lost Junction
2000 - Scream 3
2000 - Drowning Mona
2000 - Panic
1999 - Three to Tango
1998 - Wild Things
1998 - 54
1997 - Scream 2
1996 - The Craft
0 - Seduced and Abandoned
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Host
Born and raised in Canada by a Scottish father and Dutch mother, Neve Campbell first came to our TV screens in the hit Drama series Party of Five (1994). Described as TV's most believable teenager, her first major film role came in the form of innocent victim Sidney Prescott in Scream (1996), the film which re-defined the slasher genre.
Many film offers came her way but, as she was filming Party of Five (1994) for nine months of the year, the filming schedules often clashed. So in 2001, she announced that she was to leave the award winning show to concentrate on a film career.
Spreading through many genres, her film credits to date include the romantic comedy Three to Tango (1999) alongside 'Matthew Perry' and the erotic thriller Wild Things (1998) with 'Denise Richards' and 'Matt Dillon, though she has turned to a more art house approach with the critically acclaimed Panic (2000) and, more recently, Last Call (2002), both directed by 'Henry Bromell'.
She is an animal lover and describes herself as having a dry, often offensive sense of humor.
- Her father is a drama teacher at Lorne Park Secondary School in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Speaks French.
- (October 1998) Voted No.3 in EMPIRE (UK) magazine's 100 sexiest movie stars of 1998.
- In a public restroom, a fan knocked on her stall door, put a pen and paper underneath and said, "Can I get your autograph?" Campbell replied, "Can I finish peeing first?" -- Cosmopolitan magazine, October 1999
- In Portuguese and Italian, her name means "snow".
- Turned down the lead roles in both _Center Stage (2000)_ (qv) and _Save the Last Dance (2001)_ (qv) in favor of developing her own dance movie _The Company (2003)_ (qv).
- Official advocate for people living with epilepsy. Her cousin and best friend was diagnosed with that condition at age 18.
- (2000) On People (USA) magazine's '50 Most Beautiful' list.