Oct. 3rd, 1973
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Neve Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Walter
2011 - Scream 4
2007 - Partition
2007 - Closing the Ring
2007 - I Really Hate My Job
2006 - Going to Pieces - The Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film
2006 - Relative Strangers
2004 - When Will I Be Loved
2004 - Mayor of the Sunset Strip
2003 - Lost Junction
2000 - Drowning Mona
2000 - Panic
2000 - Scream 3
1999 - Three to Tango
1998 - 54
1998 - Wild Things
1997 - Scream 2
1996 - The Craft
0 - Seduced and Abandoned
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Lizzie Shepherd
Herself - Guest
Born and raised in Canada by a Scottish father and Dutch mother, Neve Campbell first came to our TV screens in the hit Drama series Party of Five (1994). Described as TV's most believable teenager, her first major film role came in the form of innocent victim Sidney Prescott in Scream (1996), the film which re-defined the slasher genre.
Many film offers came her way but, as she was filming Party of Five (1994) for nine months of the year, the filming schedules often clashed. So in 2001, she announced that she was to leave the award winning show to concentrate on a film career.
Spreading through many genres, her film credits to date include the romantic comedy Three to Tango (1999) alongside 'Matthew Perry' and the erotic thriller Wild Things (1998) with 'Denise Richards' and 'Matt Dillon, though she has turned to a more art house approach with the critically acclaimed Panic (2000) and, more recently, Last Call (2002), both directed by 'Henry Bromell'.
She is an animal lover and describes herself as having a dry, often offensive sense of humor.
- Favorite horror movies are _The Shining (1980)_ (qv) and _The Changeling (1980)_ (qv).
- (August 2001) Campbell's relationship with 'John Cusack' (qv) was reconciled after a two-week hideaway vacation.
- Close friends with 'Charlie Condou' (qv) according to Radio Times (July 2008).
- Had to turn down the role in _Rounders (1998)_ (qv) because in the contract it said she would have to be in _Scream 2 (1997)_ (qv) and she wasn't sure if she wanted to do it or not.
- Posed for a swimsuit photo believing it to be intended for a catalogue only to see it appear on a Toronto billboard.
- Younger sister of 'Christian Campbell (I)' (qv).
- Has a "no nudity" clause in her contract. But, she lifted it for her role in the film, _When Will I Be Loved (2004)_ (qv), her first movie showing her completely nude.
- Turned down the lead roles in both _Center Stage (2000)_ (qv) and _Save the Last Dance (2001)_ (qv) in favor of developing her own dance movie _The Company (2003)_ (qv).