Oct. 3rd, 1973
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Neve Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Walter
2011 - Scream 4
2007 - Partition
2007 - Closing the Ring
2007 - I Really Hate My Job
2006 - Relative Strangers
2006 - Going to Pieces - The Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film
2004 - Mayor of the Sunset Strip
2004 - When Will I Be Loved
2003 - Lost Junction
2000 - Scream 3
2000 - Drowning Mona
2000 - Panic
1999 - Three to Tango
1998 - Wild Things
1998 - 54
1997 - Scream 2
1996 - The Craft
0 - Seduced and Abandoned
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Lizzie Shepherd
Herself - Guest
Born and raised in Canada by a Scottish father and Dutch mother, Neve Campbell first came to our TV screens in the hit Drama series Party of Five (1994). Described as TV's most believable teenager, her first major film role came in the form of innocent victim Sidney Prescott in Scream (1996), the film which re-defined the slasher genre.
Many film offers came her way but, as she was filming Party of Five (1994) for nine months of the year, the filming schedules often clashed. So in 2001, she announced that she was to leave the award winning show to concentrate on a film career.
Spreading through many genres, her film credits to date include the romantic comedy Three to Tango (1999) alongside 'Matthew Perry' and the erotic thriller Wild Things (1998) with 'Denise Richards' and 'Matt Dillon, though she has turned to a more art house approach with the critically acclaimed Panic (2000) and, more recently, Last Call (2002), both directed by 'Henry Bromell'.
She is an animal lover and describes herself as having a dry, often offensive sense of humor.
- Formed the Blue Sphere Alliance Production Company at The Lex Theatre in Hollywood with her brother 'Christian Campbell (I)' (qv) and 'Matthew Lillard' (qv).
- In Portuguese and Italian, her name means "snow".
- Had to turn down the role in _Armageddon (1998/I)_ (qv) because of conflicts with the _"Party of Five" (1994)_ (qv) schedule.
- Her mother had been an HIV/AIDS educator and counselor.
- Was a chorus girl in the original Toronto cast of Phantom of the Opera starring 'Colm Wilkinson' (qv).
- Turned down the lead roles in both _Center Stage (2000)_ (qv) and _Save the Last Dance (2001)_ (qv) in favor of developing her own dance movie _The Company (2003)_ (qv).
- Official advocate for people living with epilepsy. Her cousin and best friend was diagnosed with that condition at age 18.
- Posed for a swimsuit photo believing it to be intended for a catalogue only to see it appear on a Toronto billboard.