Feb. 23rd, 1966
Dorchester, Massachusetts, USA
Neal McDonough's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Batman: Assault on Arkham
2009 - Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
2009 - Horsemen
2008 - Traitor
2008 - Forever Strong
2007 - The Hitcher
2007 - 88 Minutes
2007 - I Know Who Killed Me
2006 - The Last Time
2006 - Flags of Our Fathers
2004 - Walking Tall
2003 - Timeline
2002 - Minority Report
1999 - Ravenous
1997 - Fire Down Below
1996 - Star Trek: First Contact
1995 - Three Wishes
1994 - Angels in the Outfield
1990 - Darkman
Guest TV Roles
Fredrick James Dafoe
Neal McDonough was trained at the London Academy of Dramatic Arts and Sciences. His theatre credits include 'Cheap Talk', 'Foreigner', 'As You Like It', 'Rivals', 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', 'Bald Soprano', and 'Waiting for Lefty'. The young actor won a 1991 Best Actor Dramalogue Award for 'Away Alone'. McDonough has been a 'Star Trek' fan since he was a kid. Playing Lieutenant Hawk in 'Star Trek First Contact' was a life-long dream. McDonough has three pictures on his bedroom wall. One is a picture of his mom, the other is the Holy Virgin Mary, and the third is William Shatner as Captain Kirk. He has numerous television credits including 'NYPD Blue', 'Quantum Leap', and the voice of Bruce Banner in the animated series 'The Incredible Hulk' among others. He graduated Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1988.
- Son, Morgan (born November 2005).
- His brother Gerard appeared as a contestant on an episode of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. He left with $32 000 after incorrectly guessing the answer on the $64 000 question.
- Attended Barnstable High School in Massachusetts.
- Was named Mr. BHS his senior year at Barnastable High School. (a male spoof on the Junior Miss Pageant).
- In grade school, his first acting role was that of the Cowardly Lion in "The Wizard of Oz". According to McDonough, he really wanted to play the Tin Man. In 2007, he finally got his chance, appearing in the title role of SciFi Network's mini-series "Tin Man".
- Is a big fan of 'Warren Zevon' (qv).
- Like his _"Tin Man" (2007)_ (qv) costar, 'Zooey Deschanel' (qv), he appeared in advertising for the clothing chain, The GAP.
- Decided to give up on acting until his manager got him a meeting and audition for "Band of Brothers". His work on that led to Steven Spielberg casting him in "Minority Report".