Aug. 15th, 1974
Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada
Natasha Henstridge's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - My Date with Drew
2004 - The Whole Ten Yards
2002 - Riders
2001 - Kevin of the North
2001 - Ghosts of Mars
2000 - Bounce
2000 - The Whole Nine Yards
2000 - A Better Way to Die
2000 - It Had to Be You
1999 - Dog Park
1998 - Species II
1996 - Maximum Risk
1996 - Adrenalin: Fear the Rush
1995 - Species
Guest TV Roles
Inspector Valerie O'Brien
Agent Carol Hall
Agent Renee Locklear
Ms. Ellen (Voiced)
Natasha Henstridge was born in Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada and raised in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. At the age of 14, she left home to begin her modeling career in the highly-competitive Paris fashion world. She landed her first cover on French Cosmopolitan when she was only 15 and has since graced the covers of many international fashion magazines. She also appeared in commercials for such products as Lady Stetson, Oil of Olay and Old Spice.
- (12 October 1998) Son, with fiancee 'Liam Waite' (qv), Tristan River Waite, born.
- Son, with fiancee 'Liam Waite' (qv), Asher Sky Waite, born. [September 2001.]
- (1997) #1 of Sci-Fi's Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine
- Became legally emancipated from her parents at age 14 so that she could move to Paris to be a model.
- Measurements: 36-25-36. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Engaged to British _"Pop Idol" (2001)_ (qv) runner-up 'Darius Danesh' (qv).
- Natasha was raised in a trailer park in Alberta, Canada. Her father was a biker/contractor. Her mother was a housewife. She left her home at age 14 to go to Paris to become a model.
- Ranked #85 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)