Aug. 15th, 1974
Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada
Natasha Henstridge's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Natasha Henstridge was born in Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada and raised in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. At the age of 14, she left home to begin her modeling career in the highly-competitive Paris fashion world. She landed her first cover on French Cosmopolitan when she was only 15 and has since graced the covers of many international fashion magazines. She also appeared in commercials for such products as Lady Stetson, Oil of Olay and Old Spice.
- Ranked #85 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Measurements: 36-25-36. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Became legally emancipated from her parents at age 14 so that she could move to Paris to be a model.
- (1997) #1 of Sci-Fi's Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine
- Engaged to British _"Pop Idol" (2001)_ (qv) runner-up 'Darius Danesh' (qv).
- (12 October 1998) Son, with fiancee 'Liam Waite' (qv), Tristan River Waite, born.
- Natasha was raised in a trailer park in Alberta, Canada. Her father was a biker/contractor. Her mother was a housewife. She left her home at age 14 to go to Paris to become a model.
- Revealed in an interview with movie magazine "Empire" in 1998 that she is not very good at judging the scripts that are offered to her. She turned down both _Independence Day (1996)_ (qv) and _Men in Black (1997)_ (qv), thinking "What is this shit?" while reading the screenplays.