Aug. 15th, 1974
Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada
Natasha Henstridge's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Natasha Henstridge was born in Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada and raised in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. At the age of 14, she left home to begin her modeling career in the highly-competitive Paris fashion world. She landed her first cover on French Cosmopolitan when she was only 15 and has since graced the covers of many international fashion magazines. She also appeared in commercials for such products as Lady Stetson, Oil of Olay and Old Spice.
- Was asked to play the role of Jill Valentine in _Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)_ (qv), but could not accept due to other work commitments.
- (12 October 1998) Son, with fiancee 'Liam Waite' (qv), Tristan River Waite, born.
- Became legally emancipated from her parents at age 14 so that she could move to Paris to be a model.
- Son, with fiancee 'Liam Waite' (qv), Asher Sky Waite, born. [September 2001.]
- Ranked #85 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Measurements: 36-25-36. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- (1997) #1 of Sci-Fi's Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine
- Engaged to British _"Pop Idol" (2001)_ (qv) runner-up 'Darius Danesh' (qv).