Aug. 15th, 1974
Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada
Natasha Henstridge's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - The Whole Ten Yards
2004 - My Date with Drew
2002 - Riders
2001 - Ghosts of Mars
2001 - Kevin of the North
2000 - The Whole Nine Yards
2000 - A Better Way to Die
2000 - It Had to Be You
2000 - Bounce
1999 - Dog Park
1998 - Species II
1996 - Adrenalin: Fear the Rush
1996 - Maximum Risk
1995 - Species
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Natasha Henstridge was born in Springdale, Newfoundland, Canada and raised in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. At the age of 14, she left home to begin her modeling career in the highly-competitive Paris fashion world. She landed her first cover on French Cosmopolitan when she was only 15 and has since graced the covers of many international fashion magazines. She also appeared in commercials for such products as Lady Stetson, Oil of Olay and Old Spice.
- (1997) #1 of Sci-Fi's Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine
- Revealed in an interview with movie magazine "Empire" in 1998 that she is not very good at judging the scripts that are offered to her. She turned down both _Independence Day (1996)_ (qv) and _Men in Black (1997)_ (qv), thinking "What is this shit?" while reading the screenplays.
- Engaged to British _"Pop Idol" (2001)_ (qv) runner-up 'Darius Danesh' (qv).
- Became legally emancipated from her parents at age 14 so that she could move to Paris to be a model.
- Ranked #85 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Son, with fiancee 'Liam Waite' (qv), Asher Sky Waite, born. [September 2001.]
- Natasha was raised in a trailer park in Alberta, Canada. Her father was a biker/contractor. Her mother was a housewife. She left her home at age 14 to go to Paris to become a model.
- Was asked to play the role of Jill Valentine in _Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)_ (qv), but could not accept due to other work commitments.