Mar. 26th, 1976
Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA
Natalia Livingston's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Popstar
2002 - Big Fat Liar
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Natalia Livingston is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Emily Quartermaine and Rebecca Shaw on ABC's General Hospital and the role of Taylor Walker on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives.
- Graduated from the North Carolina School of the Arts.
- She and 'Tyler Christopher (I)' (qv) got back together this past December (announced March 2006)
- She attended Emory University.
- Her boyfriend and on-screen husband, 'Tyler Christopher (I)' (qv), bought her a Yorkshire puppy for Christmas (2004).
- Her _"General Hospital" (1963)_ (qv) character, Emily, is a breast cancer survivor. She once discovered a lump in her own breast; thankfully, it was benign.
- Is called "Natty" by family, friends, and co-workers instead of the more formal "Natalia."
- studied ballet for 12 years
- Broke up with her boyfriend 'Tyler Christopher (I)' (qv) (announced July 2005).