Mar. 26th, 1976
Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA
Natalia Livingston's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Natalia Livingston is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Emily Quartermaine and Rebecca Shaw on ABC's General Hospital and the role of Taylor Walker on the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives.
- Broke up with her boyfriend 'Tyler Christopher (I)' (qv) (announced July 2005).
- Split with 'Tyler Christopher (I)' (qv) in early 2007, but they remain friends.
- Graduated from the North Carolina School of the Arts.
- Is called "Natty" by family, friends, and co-workers instead of the more formal "Natalia."
- Was discovered while working at a Home Depot.
- Her boyfriend and on-screen husband, 'Tyler Christopher (I)' (qv), bought her a Yorkshire puppy for Christmas (2004).
- Is half Mexican
- Acted in a friend's film about college life called, 'Study Break'.