May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1994 - Prêt-à-porter
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1991 - Cool As Ice
Guest TV Roles
- Studied at the London Academy For Performing Arts. Discovered at age 15.
- Made her debut as a recording artist with "Baby Woman". Her song "La, La, La Love Song" (with Japanese singer Toshi) reached #1 in Japan.
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.
- Was among the guests at 'Usher Raymond' (qv)'s 26th birthday party.
- First black female model on the cover of French Vogue, British Vogue, and Time Magazine.
- Was in _La guerre du feu (1981)_ (qv) at age 9.
- (Late August 2005) Sprained her ankle, but recovered soon