May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1994 - Prêt-à-porter
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1991 - Cool As Ice
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- After pleading guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her employee Ana Scolavino, she was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of anger arrangement course by a New York court on 16 January 2007. Two months later, she mopped floors in New York's Department for Sanitation.
- Measurements: 32-33-32 (first modeling card), 34C-22-34 (in 1995), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Studied at the London Academy For Performing Arts. Discovered at age 15.
- She, along with 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), opened the "Fashion Cafe" in New York.
- (Febuary 2000) Pleaded guilty to 1998 assault charges
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London
- Was among the guests at 'Usher Raymond' (qv)'s 26th birthday party.
- Has written a book titled "Swan". It is about a supermodel and is Miss Campbell's first novel. (1994)