May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1993 - The Night We Never Met
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has been photographed by noted fashion photographers 'Steven Meisel' (qv), 'Helmut Newton (I)' (qv), and 'Seb Janiak' (qv).
- Was among the guests at 'Usher Raymond' (qv)'s 26th birthday party.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- (1991) Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- (Sept. 1989) Appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine (The Biggest Fashion Issue).
- Was ranked #4 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Has a scar on her nose.
- Was engaged to the legendary group U2's Bassist 'Adam Clayton (I)' (qv) in the 1990s.