May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has a successful line of perfumes and colognes
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- Wears size 9 shoe. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.
- Was in _La guerre du feu (1981)_ (qv) at age 9.
- Was ranked #4 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- She, along with 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), opened the "Fashion Cafe" in New York.
- Appeared on _"The Tyra Banks Show" (2005)_ (qv) to end her rivalry with host and fellow black model 'Tyra Banks' (qv).