May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has been photographed by noted fashion photographers 'Steven Meisel' (qv), 'Helmut Newton (I)' (qv), and 'Seb Janiak' (qv).
- First black female model on the cover of French Vogue, British Vogue, and Time Magazine.
- Was in _La guerre du feu (1981)_ (qv) at age 9.
- June 1992: At the personal request of 'Sting (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Rhythm Of Life Fashion Charity Gala" at London's Grosvenor Hotel, to raise money for the Rainforest Foundation alongside the world's top models including 'Kylie Minogue' (qv), 'Yasmin Le Bon' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv).
- Studied at the London Academy For Performing Arts. Discovered at age 15.
- First black female model on the cover of British Elle.
- Appears in photographs taken for 'Madonna' (qv)'s coffee-table book "Sex."
- Shown on a 75 eurocent postage stamp issued by the Austrian Post Office on May 20, 2006.