May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1994 - Prêt-à-porter
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1991 - Cool As Ice
Guest TV Roles
- Has written a book titled "Swan". It is about a supermodel and is Miss Campbell's first novel. (1994)
- Appears in photographs taken for 'Madonna' (qv)'s coffee-table book "Sex."
- After pleading guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her employee Ana Scolavino, she was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of anger arrangement course by a New York court on 16 January 2007. Two months later, she mopped floors in New York's Department for Sanitation.
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- First black female model on the cover of British Elle.
- (Sept. 2008) Appeared in a 'Mario Testino' (qv) photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine alongside supermodels 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Linda Evangelista' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv) and 'Stephanie Seymour' (qv). The pictorial covered pages 182 through 193.
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.
- Has been photographed by noted fashion photographers 'Steven Meisel' (qv), 'Helmut Newton (I)' (qv), and 'Seb Janiak' (qv).