May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1994 - Prêt-à-porter
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1991 - Cool As Ice
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Because of her staunch friendship with supermodels 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv), the media have dubbed them "The Trinity".
- Was once the step-sister of 'Richard Blackwood' (qv).
- Was among the guests at 'Usher Raymond' (qv)'s 26th birthday party.
- Measurements: 32-33-32 (first modeling card), 34C-22-34 (in 1995), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Has written a book titled "Swan". It is about a supermodel and is Miss Campbell's first novel. (1994)
- Daughter of 'Valerie Campbell' (qv), a Jamaican dancer, and an unnamed man, who is a mixed-race man of part-Chinese ancestry (according to her mother).
- (Sept. 2008) Appeared in a 'Mario Testino' (qv) photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine alongside supermodels 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Linda Evangelista' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv) and 'Stephanie Seymour' (qv). The pictorial covered pages 182 through 193.