May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1993 - The Night We Never Met
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London
- Has a successful line of perfumes and colognes
- Was engaged to the legendary group U2's Bassist 'Adam Clayton (I)' (qv) in the 1990s.
- Because of her staunch friendship with supermodels 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv), the media have dubbed them "The Trinity".
- Appeared on _"The Tyra Banks Show" (2005)_ (qv) to end her rivalry with host and fellow black model 'Tyra Banks' (qv).
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- She, along with 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), opened the "Fashion Cafe" in New York.
- Appears in photographs taken for 'Madonna' (qv)'s coffee-table book "Sex."