May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1994 - Prêt-à-porter
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1991 - Cool As Ice
Guest TV Roles
- Appears in photographs taken for 'Madonna' (qv)'s coffee-table book "Sex."
- First black female model on the cover of French Vogue, British Vogue, and Time Magazine.
- (Sept. 1989) Appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine (The Biggest Fashion Issue).
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- Has been photographed by noted fashion photographers 'Steven Meisel' (qv), 'Helmut Newton (I)' (qv), and 'Seb Janiak' (qv).
- Shown on a 75 eurocent postage stamp issued by the Austrian Post Office on May 20, 2006.
- June 1992: At the personal request of 'Sting (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Rhythm Of Life Fashion Charity Gala" at London's Grosvenor Hotel, to raise money for the Rainforest Foundation alongside the world's top models including 'Kylie Minogue' (qv), 'Yasmin Le Bon' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv).
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.