May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Measurements: 32-33-32 (first modeling card), 34C-22-34 (in 1995), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was engaged to the legendary group U2's Bassist 'Adam Clayton (I)' (qv) in the 1990s.
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London
- June 1992: At the personal request of 'Sting (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Rhythm Of Life Fashion Charity Gala" at London's Grosvenor Hotel, to raise money for the Rainforest Foundation alongside the world's top models including 'Kylie Minogue' (qv), 'Yasmin Le Bon' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv).
- Was in _La guerre du feu (1981)_ (qv) at age 9.
- (Febuary 2000) Pleaded guilty to 1998 assault charges
- Has a successful line of perfumes and colognes
- Has written a book titled "Swan". It is about a supermodel and is Miss Campbell's first novel. (1994)