May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- (Febuary 2000) Pleaded guilty to 1998 assault charges
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- Was once the step-sister of 'Richard Blackwood' (qv).
- Was among the guests at 'Usher Raymond' (qv)'s 26th birthday party.
- (Sept. 1989) Appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine (The Biggest Fashion Issue).
- Made her debut as a recording artist with "Baby Woman". Her song "La, La, La Love Song" (with Japanese singer Toshi) reached #1 in Japan.
- (Sept. 2008) Appeared in a 'Mario Testino' (qv) photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine alongside supermodels 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv), 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), 'Linda Evangelista' (qv), 'Cindy Crawford (I)' (qv) and 'Stephanie Seymour' (qv). The pictorial covered pages 182 through 193.
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.