May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Trippin 1999
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1993 - The Night We Never Met
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
- Because of her staunch friendship with supermodels 'Christy Turlington (I)' (qv) and 'Linda Evangelista' (qv), the media have dubbed them "The Trinity".
- She, along with 'Elle Macpherson' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv), opened the "Fashion Cafe" in New York.
- After pleading guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her employee Ana Scolavino, she was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of anger arrangement course by a New York court on 16 January 2007. Two months later, she mopped floors in New York's Department for Sanitation.
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London
- Studied at the London Academy For Performing Arts. Discovered at age 15.
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Measurements: 32-33-32 (first modeling card), 34C-22-34 (in 1995), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)