May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1994 - Prêt-à-porter
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1991 - Cool As Ice
Guest TV Roles
- Appears in photographs taken for 'Madonna' (qv)'s coffee-table book "Sex."
- Was engaged to the legendary group U2's Bassist 'Adam Clayton (I)' (qv) in the 1990s.
- (Sept. 1989) Appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine (The Biggest Fashion Issue).
- First black female model on the cover of French Vogue, British Vogue, and Time Magazine.
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- Wears size 9 shoe. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Appeared on _"The Tyra Banks Show" (2005)_ (qv) to end her rivalry with host and fellow black model 'Tyra Banks' (qv).
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London