May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1994 - Prêt-à-porter
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1991 - Cool As Ice
Guest TV Roles
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Studied at the London Academy For Performing Arts. Discovered at age 15.
- Has a successful line of perfumes and colognes
- After pleading guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her employee Ana Scolavino, she was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of anger arrangement course by a New York court on 16 January 2007. Two months later, she mopped floors in New York's Department for Sanitation.
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London
- June 1992: At the personal request of 'Sting (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Rhythm Of Life Fashion Charity Gala" at London's Grosvenor Hotel, to raise money for the Rainforest Foundation alongside the world's top models including 'Kylie Minogue' (qv), 'Yasmin Le Bon' (qv) and 'Claudia Schiffer' (qv).
- First black female model on the cover of British Elle.