May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London
- Has written a book titled "Swan". It is about a supermodel and is Miss Campbell's first novel. (1994)
- (1991) Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- Has a scar on her nose.
- One of only two people to ever receive the Editor's copy of the FTC Publications International Model's Guide. The other was Tyra Banks.
- Was once the step-sister of 'Richard Blackwood' (qv).
- Was ranked #4 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.