May. 22nd, 1970
Streatham, London, England, UK
5' 9 1/2"
Naomi Campbell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2016 - Zoolander 2
2013 - Bettie Page Reveals All
2004 - Fat Slags
2002 - Ali G Indahouse
1999 - Trippin 1999
1999 - Prisoner of Love
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1993 - The Night We Never Met
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Guest
- Appeared on _"The Tyra Banks Show" (2005)_ (qv) to end her rivalry with host and fellow black model 'Tyra Banks' (qv).
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- After pleading guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her employee Ana Scolavino, she was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of anger arrangement course by a New York court on 16 January 2007. Two months later, she mopped floors in New York's Department for Sanitation.
- (Sept. 1989) Appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine (The Biggest Fashion Issue).
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (III)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- First black female model on the cover of French Vogue, British Vogue, and Time Magazine.
- (1991) Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world.
- Was ranked #4 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".