Aug. 2nd, 1980
Newport, Rhode Island, USA
Nadia Bjorlin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Nadia's father, Ulf, was a world-renowned composer and conductor. Her mother, Fary, is an interior decorator and painter.
- She is the second daughter of conductor and composer Ulf Bjorlin Sr., and his Persian wife Fary. She has an older brother Ulf Alexander Jr., born in 1979 and a younger brother Jean-Paul, born in 1982. She also has three half-siblings from her mother's first marriage, her sister Katja, born in 1965, her brother Kaj, born in 1969, and her sister Kamilla born in 1970. She also has half-siblings through her father's first marriage.
- Nadia is Swedish on her father's side and Persian on her mother's side.
- Half-sister of 'Kamilla Bjorlin' (qv)
- Won first place in the Metro Lyric Opera Competition in New York City in May 1999.
- Speaks Swedish, Farsi, French, Italian, and Russian.
- Competed in the Miss Florida Teen USA Pageant in 1998, finishing as the second runner-up.
- Daughter of 'Ulf Bj÷rlin' (qv)