Jul. 3rd, 1956
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Montel Williams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Is a roller-coaster fanatic.
- Almost bled to death from an undetected congenital birth defect in his face in 1998. Doctors had to revive him.
- CEO of "Living Well".
- (23 August 1999) Revealed that he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- Daughter, Wyntergrace, born 1994
- Son, Montel, born 1993
- Proposed to Tara Fowler, an American Airlines flight attendant, at Manhattan's Tavern on the Green on 12 July 2006. Williams disclosed to People Magazine that the pair married in Bermuda on 6 October 2007 before 60 witnesses including the couple's parents and siblings. The bride is 36; the groom is 51.
- He was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1999