Jul. 3rd, 1956
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Montel Williams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- He was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1999
- (26 August 2000) He helped save 16-year-old from being burned following a car accident. Montel and his driver happened to be nearby as the teen's pickup truck spun out of control and hit a tree. He stopped and pulled the boy from the truck just as it caught on fire, pulling the boy on his back to a safe distance.
- Almost bled to death from an undetected congenital birth defect in his face in 1998. Doctors had to revive him.
- (23 August 1999) Revealed that he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- Daughter, Wyntergrace, born 1994
- Served in the United States Marine Corps, where he was a 'mustang' (an enlisted service member who becomes an officer); he accomplished this by going to the Naval Academy Preparatory School, and then to the United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland. He then completed a career in the Navy.
- Montel's father, Herman Williams served for over 40 years with the Baltimore Fire Department, rising to the rank of Chief of Department before retiring in 2000.
- Served in the U. S. military, and met his first wife while both were stationed in Guam