Jul. 3rd, 1956
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Montel Williams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - War, Inc.
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Almost bled to death from an undetected congenital birth defect in his face in 1998. Doctors had to revive him.
- (26 August 2000) He helped save 16-year-old from being burned following a car accident. Montel and his driver happened to be nearby as the teen's pickup truck spun out of control and hit a tree. He stopped and pulled the boy from the truck just as it caught on fire, pulling the boy on his back to a safe distance.
- Served in the U. S. military, and met his first wife while both were stationed in Guam
- Daughters with See: Ashley (born 1984) and Maressa (born 1988)
- Graduated from Andover High School (now a middle school) in Linthicum, Maryland.
- (23 August 1999) Revealed that he has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- Son: Montel Brian Hank Williams
- Son, Montel, born 1993