Jun. 30th, 1971
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Monica Potter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - The Last House On The Left
2008 - Lower Learning
2004 - Saw
2001 - Along Came a Spider
2001 - Head Over Heels
1998 - Patch Adams
1998 - A Cool, Dry Place
1998 - Without Limits
1997 - Con Air
1996 - Bulletproof
The second of four daughters in a tight-knit Catholic family. She attended Villa Angela Catholic School for girls and became a mother at 19. She pursued modeling in Chicago and Miami before moving to Los Angeles in 1994.
- She appeared as "Dalina" for the pilot of the US version of the Peruvian TV show _"Nubeluz" (1990)_ (qv), which was never aired.
- Married an orthopedic surgeon, Chris Allison.
- The song "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby" by Counting Crows was written about her.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Gave birth to a girl, Molly Brigid Allison, on August 3, 2005 weighing in at 7 lb. 3 oz.
- During the 2003 TV development season, she appeared in the CBS comedy _The Lunchbox Chronicles (2003) (TV)_ (qv), which failed to get picked up. Early in 2004, she was cast opposite 'Chris O'Donnell (I)' (qv) and 'Jay Harrington' (qv) in the unsuccessful comedy pilot "The Amazing Westermans", also at CBS.
- Potter and Allison had their first child, a daughter named Molly Brigid Allison, on August 3, 2005.
- Has 2 sons named Danny and Liam.