Jun. 30th, 1971
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Monica Potter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The second of four daughters in a tight-knit Catholic family. She attended Villa Angela Catholic School for girls and became a mother at 19. She pursued modeling in Chicago and Miami before moving to Los Angeles in 1994.
- Gave birth to a girl, Molly Brigid Allison, on August 3, 2005 weighing in at 7 lb. 3 oz.
- She appeared as "Dalina" for the pilot of the US version of the Peruvian TV show _"Nubeluz" (1990)_ (qv), which was never aired.
- Married an orthopedic surgeon, Chris Allison.
- Has 2 sons named Danny and Liam.
- The song "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby" by Counting Crows was written about her.
- Is a vegetarian.
- During the 2003 TV development season, she appeared in the CBS comedy _The Lunchbox Chronicles (2003) (TV)_ (qv), which failed to get picked up. Early in 2004, she was cast opposite 'Chris O'Donnell (I)' (qv) and 'Jay Harrington' (qv) in the unsuccessful comedy pilot "The Amazing Westermans", also at CBS.
- Potter and Allison had their first child, a daughter named Molly Brigid Allison, on August 3, 2005.