May. 14th, 1993
Los Angeles, California, USA
5' 5 1/2"
Miranda Cosgrove's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Miranda Cosgrove was born on the day of May 14, 1993 in Los Angeles, California. Her parents did not know their daughter was going to be a star but she was discovered at a young age singing and dancing around a table in a restaurant. An agent saw her talent and quickly signed her. Miranda did several commercials like ones for Burger King, McDonalds, and more. But she also auditioned for many roles and finally got one that would be just the beginning of a wonderful career. She made it, out of 1,000s of kids her age, the role of the band's manager in the hit 4 star movie, "School of Rock". While filming "School of Rock" in New York she was informed that her pilot" Drake and Josh" had been picked up. She got the role of Drake and Josh's little sister on the new hit Nick show. Miranda also did voice over work for the children's movie, "Peter Cottontail the Movie"! Right now Miranda just finished filming "Yours, Mine and Ours".
- Her role models are 'Anne Hathaway (I)' (qv) and 'Rachel McAdams' (qv).
- Favorite color is purple.
- Her favorite artists are Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne and Paramore.
- Her favorite movie is Mean Girls.
- Played the sister of 'Drake Bell' (qv) in both _"Drake & Josh" (2004)_ (qv) and _Yours, Mine and Ours (2005)_ (qv).
- She began homeschooling after elementary school.
- Her celebrity crushes are Shia LaBeouf, Orlando Bloom and Robert Pattinson.