May. 25th, 1963
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Mike Myers' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Shrek Forever After
2009 - Inglourious Basterds
2008 - The Love Guru
2007 - Shrek The Third
2004 - Shrek 2
2003 - The Cat in the Hat
2003 - Shrek 4-D
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2001 - Shrek
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1999 - Mystery, Alaska
1998 - 54
1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1993 - So I Married an Axe Murderer
1993 - Wayne's World 2
1992 - Wayne's World
Guest TV Roles
Michael John Myers was born in 1963 in Scarborough, Ontario. His television career really started in 1988, when he joined "Saturday Night Live" (1975), where he spent six seasons. He brought to life many memorable characters, such as Dieter and Wayne Cambell. His major movies include Wayne's World (1992), Wayne's World 2 (1993), So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993), the Austin Powers movies and The Cat in the Hat (2003).
- As a teenager, he would act out his Wayne character to girls at parties.
- Used to take dancing lessons in Toronto.
- Supports Liverpool Football Club - his parents were from Liverpool, UK.
- His mother studied at London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art before moving to Canada and raising a family.
- Was in the band "Ming Tea" with Canadian musician/producer Christopher Ward, and singers Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs.
- Enjoyed playing the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons when he was young. He has said this give him the inspiration for his _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) character, Lothar of the Hill People.
- There is a street named "Wayne's World Drive" in Draper, Utah, which is 20 minutes south of Salt Lake City.
- All street signs, leading the way to Mike Myers Drive and Mike Myers Way are stolen in June 2003, shortly after official presentation. This is the second time they are stolen; the unofficial ones were taken as well.