May. 25th, 1963
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Mike Myers' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Shrek Forever After
2009 - Inglourious Basterds
2008 - The Love Guru
2007 - Shrek The Third
2004 - Shrek 2
2003 - The Cat in the Hat
2003 - Shrek 4-D
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2001 - Shrek
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1999 - Mystery, Alaska
1998 - 54
1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1993 - So I Married an Axe Murderer
1993 - Wayne's World 2
1992 - Wayne's World
Guest TV Roles
Michael John Myers was born in 1963 in Scarborough, Ontario. His television career really started in 1988, when he joined "Saturday Night Live" (1975), where he spent six seasons. He brought to life many memorable characters, such as Dieter and Wayne Cambell. His major movies include Wayne's World (1992), Wayne's World 2 (1993), So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993), the Austin Powers movies and The Cat in the Hat (2003).
- The high school he attended was Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute in Scarborough. He graduated from Stephen Leacock Collegiate Institute.
- Was in the band "Ming Tea" with Canadian musician/producer Christopher Ward, and singers Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs.
- Owns the last letter ever written by Beatles singer 'George Harrison (I)' (qv), given to him very shortly after Harrison's death and while _Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)_ (qv) was in production. The letter compliments him on the Austin Powers movies and asks him for a Mini Me doll. He had it framed immediately and looks at it every day, stating that its one of the most incredible things that has ever happened to him.
- Supports Liverpool Football Club - his parents were from Liverpool, UK.
- Frequently wears a Darcy Tucker #16 Toronto Maple Leafs hockey jersey.
- He auditioned to be on the British version of Whose Line is it Anyway. Steve Carrell also auditioned for it but both were unsuccessful.
- His mother studied at London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art before moving to Canada and raising a family.
- He is an Alumnus from the Famous Improv Olympic along with actors 'Vince Vaughn' (qv), late 'Chris Farley' (qv), 'Ossie Beck' (qv), 'Tina Fey' (qv), 'Amy Poehler' (qv) and 'Adam McKay' (qv).