May. 25th, 1963
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Mike Myers' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Shrek Forever After
2009 - Inglourious Basterds
2008 - The Love Guru
2007 - Shrek The Third
2004 - Shrek 2
2003 - The Cat in the Hat
2003 - Shrek 4-D
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2001 - Shrek
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1999 - Mystery, Alaska
1998 - 54
1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1993 - So I Married an Axe Murderer
1993 - Wayne's World 2
1992 - Wayne's World
Guest TV Roles
Michael John Myers was born in 1963 in Scarborough, Ontario. His television career really started in 1988, when he joined "Saturday Night Live" (1975), where he spent six seasons. He brought to life many memorable characters, such as Dieter and Wayne Cambell. His major movies include Wayne's World (1992), Wayne's World 2 (1993), So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993), the Austin Powers movies and The Cat in the Hat (2003).
- The high school he attended was Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute in Scarborough. He graduated from Stephen Leacock Collegiate Institute.
- He received a star on the Canadian Walk of Fame in Toronto, Ontario, Canada (June 25, 2003).
- (December 2005) He and Ruzan are ending their marriage.
- Has said his favorite character to play in the Austin Powers movies is Dr. Evil. His least favorite to play is Fat Bastard.
- His favorite sports team is the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), and in his movie _Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)_ (qv), the character Mini Me is sporting a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey in the prison scene.
- In remembrance of his father, Eric, he wears the ring his father received from the Encyclopaedia Britannica corporation when he was named Salesman of the Year as his wedding band.
- A fan of the rock band 'Queen (I)' (qv).
- His performance as Dr. Evil in the "Austin Powers" movies is ranked #35 on Premiere Magazine's 100 Greatest Movie Characters of All Time.