May. 25th, 1963
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Mike Myers' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Michael John Myers was born in 1963 in Scarborough, Ontario. His television career really started in 1988, when he joined "Saturday Night Live" (1975), where he spent six seasons. He brought to life many memorable characters, such as Dieter and Wayne Cambell. His major movies include Wayne's World (1992), Wayne's World 2 (1993), So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993), the Austin Powers movies and The Cat in the Hat (2003).
- Has a street named after him in Scarborough, Ontario: Mike Myers Drive.
- Is a huge fan of 'Aerosmith' (qv). On his birthday, 'Aerosmith' (qv) was the music guest on SNL. Mike tried desperately to meet the band but was unsuccessful. During a "Wayne's World" sketch, the band showed up (unknown to Mike) as a "birthday present".
- As a teenager, he would act out his Wayne character to girls at parties.
- Frequently wears a Darcy Tucker #16 Toronto Maple Leafs hockey jersey.
- He received a star on the Canadian Walk of Fame in Toronto, Ontario, Canada (June 25, 2003).
- His mother studied at London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art before moving to Canada and raising a family.
- Graduated high school in 1982 and was immediately accepted into Toronto's Second City Comedy ensemble.
- Supports Liverpool Football Club - his parents were from Liverpool, UK.