May. 25th, 1963
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Mike Myers' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Shrek Forever After
2009 - Inglourious Basterds
2008 - The Love Guru
2007 - Shrek The Third
2004 - Shrek 2
2003 - The Cat in the Hat
2003 - Shrek 4-D
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2001 - Shrek
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1999 - Mystery, Alaska
1998 - 54
1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1993 - So I Married an Axe Murderer
1993 - Wayne's World 2
1992 - Wayne's World
Guest TV Roles
Michael John Myers was born in 1963 in Scarborough, Ontario. His television career really started in 1988, when he joined "Saturday Night Live" (1975), where he spent six seasons. He brought to life many memorable characters, such as Dieter and Wayne Cambell. His major movies include Wayne's World (1992), Wayne's World 2 (1993), So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993), the Austin Powers movies and The Cat in the Hat (2003).
- In 1993, he received a phone call from 'Barbra Streisand' (qv), asking him to appear as Linda Richman, opening for Streisand at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas - her first concert in 22 years.
- Owns the last letter ever written by Beatles singer 'George Harrison (I)' (qv), given to him very shortly after Harrison's death and while _Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)_ (qv) was in production. The letter compliments him on the Austin Powers movies and asks him for a Mini Me doll. He had it framed immediately and looks at it every day, stating that its one of the most incredible things that has ever happened to him.
- His character Linda Richman on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), is based on his mother-in-law, 'Linda Richman' (qv).
- Has a street named after him in Scarborough, Ontario: Mike Myers Drive.
- The high school he attended was Sir John A. Macdonald Collegiate Institute in Scarborough. He graduated from Stephen Leacock Collegiate Institute.
- Hosted the _1997 MTV Movie Awards (1997) (TV)_ (qv).
- Carries a British Passport. He has said in many interviews that he regards himself as British.
- (December 2005) He and Ruzan are ending their marriage.