May. 25th, 1963
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Mike Myers' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Shrek Forever After
2009 - Inglourious Basterds
2008 - The Love Guru
2007 - Shrek The Third
2004 - Shrek 2
2003 - The Cat in the Hat
2003 - Shrek 4-D
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2001 - Shrek
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1999 - Mystery, Alaska
1998 - 54
1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1993 - So I Married an Axe Murderer
1993 - Wayne's World 2
1992 - Wayne's World
Guest TV Roles
Michael John Myers was born in 1963 in Scarborough, Ontario. His television career really started in 1988, when he joined "Saturday Night Live" (1975), where he spent six seasons. He brought to life many memorable characters, such as Dieter and Wayne Cambell. His major movies include Wayne's World (1992), Wayne's World 2 (1993), So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993), the Austin Powers movies and The Cat in the Hat (2003).
- Youngest of 3 sons.
- As a teenager, he would act out his Wayne character to girls at parties.
- Frequently wears a Darcy Tucker #16 Toronto Maple Leafs hockey jersey.
- His production company, Eric's Boy, is named after his father, Eric, an encyclopaedia salesman, who died on 22 November 1991 of Alzheimer's.
- Has a street named after him in Scarborough, Ontario: Mike Myers Drive.
- Appeared with 'Gilda Radner' (qv), in a television commercial when he was nine, he cried on the last day of the shooting. Since then, his brothers called him "Sucky Baby".
- He got hired for Second City the day he graduated from high school. He had his last exam at 9, his audition at noon, and he got hired at 3.
- Supports Liverpool Football Club - his parents were from Liverpool, UK.