Jun. 22nd, 1941
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles
Judge Myron Winkleman
Dr. Ruben Seelman
Mayor Ebert (Voiced)
- Has the distinction of three different connections to the Kennedy dynasty in terms of his portrayals. He has played 'Jack Ruby (I)' (qv) in _Ruby and Oswald (1978) (TV)_ (qv), former press secretary to JFK, 'Pierre Salinger' (qv) in _The Missiles of October (1974) (TV)_ (qv) and Jimmy Hoffa's attorney in _Blood Feud (1983) (TV)_ (qv).
- Has a Master's Degree in English drama from UCLA.
- Uncle of 'Sam Lerner' (qv).
- Studied for two years at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Began his acting career in the late 1960s at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Brother of 'Ken Lerner (I)' (qv).