Nov. 10th, 1967
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Michael Jai White's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Why Did I Get Married Too?
2009 - Black Dynamite
2009 - Blood and Bone
2008 - The Dark Knight
2007 - Why Did I Get Married
2006 - Undisputed II: Last Man Standing
2001 - Exit Wounds
1999 - Breakfast of Champions
1998 - Ringmaster
1997 - Spawn
1997 - City of Industry
1996 - 2 Days in the Valley
1993 - Full Contact
1992 - Universal Soldier
1991 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze
1989 - The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie
Guest TV Roles
Off. Reginald 'Reggie' Fancy
Luther - Dawn's boyfriend
Officer Roy Bailey
Petty Officer Peter Quinn
- He has said he stopped growing at age 14.
- Holds black belts in following martial arts: Shotokan Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Okinawan Kobudo, Goju Ryu, Tang Soo Do, Wushu and Kyokushin Karate.
- He appears in the deleted scenes on the DVD of _Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004)_ (qv).
- Black belts in various martial arts.
- He did stunt work in _Prototype (1992)_ (qv).
- Appeared in the trailer for _Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)_ (qv) and _Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004)_ (qv) when both were still due to be released as one movie. He does not appear in either Volume 1 or 2 of the theatrical version, he appear in the deleted scene in the movies.
- Blackbelts in 7 Karate styles, 26 titles including U.S. Open, North American Open, and New England Grand Champion. Studied acting at H.B. Studio, Yale University and Brown University. Performed Off-Broadway in "Raisin in the Sun" and "To Kill a Mockingbird"
- Begann his movie career with 'Lloyd Kaufman' (qv)"s Troma films _The Toxic Avenger, Part II (1989)_ (qv) and _The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie (1989)_ (qv).