Aug. 30th, 1963
Lowell, Massachusetts, USA
Michael Chiklis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - When the Game Stands Tall
2010 - High School
2008 - Eagle Eye
2007 - Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
2005 - Fantastic Four
1999 - Do Not Disturb
1995 - Nixon
Guest TV Roles
Detective Vic Mackey (Voiced)
NYPD Det. Jeffrey Whitehead
Himself - Panelist
Michael Chiklis was educated at Boston University's School for the Arts, majoring in acting, before moving to New York City. Chiklis has numerous theater credits including the roles of Stanley in A Streetcar Named Desire and Touchstone in Shakespeare's As You Like It.
- Shares a birthday with baseball legend, Ted Williams
- His father owns a beauty salon.
- Growing up, he liked the heroic comic book character Ben Grimm, aka The Thing of the Fantastic Four. In fact, at the age of 18, he told his brother that if a Fanatastic Four movie was ever made, he would play Ben Grimm. He lived his fantasy and got to play what he called "my dream role" in 2005 when he played the character in _Fantastic Four (2005)_ (qv).
- Is the only actor from _Fantastic Four (2005)_ (qv) that is actually a fan of the comic book series.
- He is very proud of his Greek heritage and encourages his daughters to learn about Greece.
- He does charity work pertaining to autism, as Vic's son on _"The Shield" (2002)_ (qv) suffers from the condition.
- He is 3/4 Greek and 1/4 Irish and English.
- His worst job was "unloading 18 wheel trucks for 12 hours a day".