Aug. 30th, 1963
Lowell, Massachusetts, USA
Michael Chiklis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - High School
2008 - Eagle Eye
2007 - Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
2005 - Fantastic Four
1999 - Do Not Disturb
1995 - Nixon
Guest TV Roles
Detective Vic Mackey (Voiced)
NYPD Det. Jeffrey Whitehead
Himself - Panelist
Michael Chiklis was educated at Boston University's School for the Arts, majoring in acting, before moving to New York City. Chiklis has numerous theater credits including the roles of Stanley in A Streetcar Named Desire and Touchstone in Shakespeare's As You Like It.
- Daughter, Odessa, was born in 1999.
- Is a huge fan of the New England Patriots, Boston Bruins and Boston Red Sox.
- He is very proud of his Greek heritage and encourages his daughters to learn about Greece.
- Growing up, he liked the heroic comic book character Ben Grimm, aka The Thing of the Fantastic Four. In fact, at the age of 18, he told his brother that if a Fanatastic Four movie was ever made, he would play Ben Grimm. He lived his fantasy and got to play what he called "my dream role" in 2005 when he played the character in _Fantastic Four (2005)_ (qv).
- Always knew he wanted to be an actor even when advised against it by his parents who still supported him when he chose to act.
- Has a brother called Peter.
- Shares a birthday with baseball legend, Ted Williams
- Chosen over 200 other candidates for the role of 'John Belushi' (qv) in the fantasy biopic _Wired (1989)_ (qv).