Aug. 30th, 1963
Lowell, Massachusetts, USA
5' 8 1/2"
Michael Chiklis' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - High School
2008 - Eagle Eye
2007 - Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
2005 - Fantastic Four
1999 - Do Not Disturb
1995 - Nixon
Guest TV Roles
Detective Vic Mackey (Voiced)
NYPD Det. Jeffrey Whitehead
Himself - Panelist
Educated at Boston University's School for the Arts, majoring in acting, before moving to New York City. Michael has numerous theater credits including the roles of Stanley in A Streetcar Named Desire and Touchstone in Shakespeare's As You Like It.
- His worst job was "unloading 18 wheel trucks for 12 hours a day".
- Chosen over 200 other candidates for the role of 'John Belushi' (qv) in the fantasy biopic _Wired (1989)_ (qv).
- Is the only actor from _Fantastic Four (2005)_ (qv) that is actually a fan of the comic book series.
- Growing up, he liked the heroic comic book character Ben Grimm, aka The Thing of the Fantastic Four. In fact, at the age of 18, he told his brother that if a Fanatastic Four movie was ever made, he would play Ben Grimm. He lived his fantasy and got to play what he called "my dream role" in 2005 when he played the character in _Fantastic Four (2005)_ (qv).
- Shares a birthday with baseball legend, Ted Williams
- As a kid, Michael was fiercely competitive in sports as he excelled in baseball, football, swimming, hockey and karate.
- Moved to New York City the day of his graduation to pursue his career.
- Has a brother called Peter.