Jul. 31st, 1956
Anniston, Alabama, USA
Michael Biehn's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - The Divide
2007 - Planet Terror
2007 - Grindhouse
2007 - The Insatiable
2005 - Havoc
2005 - Mang lung
2002 - Clockstoppers
2001 - Megiddo: The Omega Code 2
2000 - Cherry Falls
2000 - The Art of War
1996 - The Rock
1996 - Mojave Moon
1995 - Jade
1993 - Tombstone
1993 - Deadfall
1992 - K2
1991 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day
1990 - Navy Seals
1989 - The Abyss
1988 - The Seventh Sign
1986 - Aliens
1984 - The Terminator
1978 - Coach
1978 - Grease
Guest TV Roles
Rookie Patrolman Randall Buttman
Deputy Commissioner Leland Dockerty
Lt. Jay Frye
Detective Ron Fullwood
Michael Biehn was born on July 31, 1956 in Anniston, Alabama, grew up in Lincoln, Nebraska, and at age 14 moved with his family to Lake Havasu, Arizona, where he won a drama scholarship to the University of Arizona. He left prematurely two years later to pursue an acting career in Hollywood. His first big role was as a psychotic fan stalking Lauren Bacall in The Fan (1981) and later appeared in The Lords of Discipline (1983). He hit the big-time when he was cast as Kyle Reese, the man sent back through time to stop Arnold Schwarzenegger in James Cameron (I)'s The Terminator (1984). This established a good working relationship with Cameron, a relationship that should have catapulted Biehn to international stardom. He starred in Cameron's subsequent films, Aliens (1986) and The Abyss (1989), the latter a standout performance as unstable Navy SEAL officer Lt. Coffey. In the 1990s he starred in films like Navy Seals (1990), K2 (1991) and was particularly memorable as Johnny Ringo in Tombstone (1993). Biehn is married and the father of four sons.
- Replaced actor 'James Remar' (qv) as Corporal Dwayne Hicks in _Aliens (1986)_ (qv).
- Has stated in interviews that his favorite roles were Johnny Ringo and Kyle Reese.
- Is friends with 'Brian Austin Green' (qv) and 'Megan Fox (I)' (qv).
- Has been in two movies with 'Ed Harris (I)' (qv), in both of which he played a Navy SEAL: _The Abyss (1989)_ (qv) and _The Rock (1996)_ (qv).
- Partner is actress 'Jennifer Blanc' (qv).
- His top 5 actors are: 1.'Sean Penn (I)' (qv) 2. 'Denzel Washington' (qv) 3. 'Johnny Depp' (qv) 4. 'Jeff Bridges (I)' (qv) 5. 'Ed Harris (I)' (qv).
- Attended the University of Arizona on a drama scholarship. He left school two years early to pursue his career in Hollywood.
- For his role on _Tombstone (1993)_ (qv), he was trained by renowned Hollywood Gun Coach 'Thell Reed' (qv), who has also trained such actors as: 'Kurt Russell (I)' (qv), 'Val Kilmer' (qv), 'Bill Paxton' (qv), 'Sam Elliot' (qv), 'Russell Crowe' (qv), 'Brad Pitt' (qv), 'Girard Swan' (qv) and 'Leonardo DiCaprio' (qv).