Feb. 9th, 1945
Los Angeles, California, USA
Mia Farrow's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired
2008 - Be Kind Rewind
2006 - The Omen
2002 - The Kid Stays in the Picture
1999 - Coming Soon
1997 - Private Parts
1995 - Miami Rhapsody
1992 - Husbands and Wives
1990 - Alice
1989 - Crimes and Misdemeanors
1989 - New York Stories
1988 - Another Woman
1987 - September
1987 - Radio Days
1985 - The Purple Rose of Cairo
1984 - Supergirl
1984 - Broadway Danny Rose
1983 - Zelig
1982 - The Last Unicorn
1982 - The Last Unicorn
1978 - Death on the Nile
1974 - The Great Gatsby
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Mia Farrow is the daughter of the director John Farrow (I) and the actress and Tarzan-girl 'Maureen OSullivan (I). She debuted at the movies in 1959 in very small roles. She was noticed for the first time in the film Rosemary's Baby (1968) by Roman Polanski. She showed her talent also on TV and at the theatre, but her final breakthrough was when she met Woody Allen and became his Muse after the film A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy (1982). After that, Woody Allen wrote many other roles for her.
- April 2002 - refused to co-operate with request that clips from some of her performances in 'Woody Allen' (qv) films could be used for upcoming Turner Classic Movies tribute to the director, her ex-lover since infamous break-up in 1996.
- Was listed as a potential nominee on the 2007 Razzie Award nominating ballot. She was suggested in the Worst Supporting Actress category for her roles in the films _Arthur et les Minimoys (2006)_ (qv) and _The Omen (2006)_ (qv), however, she failed to receive a nomination. Had she gotten the nomination, it would have been her first in 24 years. She was previously nominated for Worst Actress for her performance in _A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy (1982)_ (qv), at the 1983 Razzie Awards.
- When Farrow first met husband-to-be 'Frank Sinatra' (qv) in 1964, she was 19 and he 48, a fact that prompted 'Dean Martin (I)' (qv) to quip that he owned a bottle of Scotch older than Farrow.
- Mia has 15 children. She has three biological children with 'André Previn' (qv): twins Matthew Phineas and Sascha Villiers, and 'Fletcher Farrow Previn' (qv). She adopted three children while married to Previn: 'Soon-Yi Previn' (qv), Lark Song and Summer Song (aka 'Daisy Previn' (qv)). She has one biological child with 'Woody Allen' (qv): Satchel O'Sullivan Farrow (now known as Ronan Seamus Farrow). She adopted two children while with Allen: 'Moses Farrow' (qv) (aka Misha), 'Dylan O'Sullivan Farrow' (qv)(aka Mallone). She has adopted six children as a single mother: Tam Farrow, Isaiah Justus Farrow, Quincy Farrow (aka Kaeli-Shea Farrow), Frankie-Minh Farrow, Thaddeus W. Farrow and Gabriel Wilk Farrow. Tam Farrow died in March of 2000 at age 19 of a heart ailment. Lark Farrow died in December of 2008 at age 35.
- Former stepmother of 'Nancy Sinatra (I)' (qv), 'Tina Sinatra' (qv) and 'Frank Sinatra Jr.' (qv)
- Auditoned for the role of Liesl in _The Sound of Music (1965)_ (qv).
- Sister of 'John Charles Farrow' (qv), 'Prudence Farrow' (qv), 'Stephanie Farrow' (qv), 'Tisa Farrow' (qv), 'Patrick Farrow' (qv) and 'Michael Farrow (I)' (qv).
- Was on the first cover of People Magazine.